• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Arsenal OMT POSTPONED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super League anyone?

The Premier League have really jumped the shark here and shown themselves to be either completely amateur and/or corrupt.

Conte has really got to use the psychology of this. Keep bringing up internally and externally how Arsenal ran scared.

So, if arsenal sign Vlahovic this month, could he play in the rearranged fixture?

Or can they only play players that were registered at the time of the original fixture?

Hopefully our lot can use this ridiculous decision as extra motivation when we play them

As I've said before, given our poor attacking efforts recently and without our best two CBs, I'm not that confident we'd have won even with their absentees

Reading the comments a lot of poor people well out of pocket, joke

Yeah I'm out by a few quid but nothing compared to some of the people travelling from the States. And I got to indoctrinate my young fella a bit more today by taking him on the stadium tour and doing the Skywalk so not a completely wasted weekend. Some people are out by a grand or more.

I still cant get over the apparent double standard here. The Athletic reporting that there is a second covid case but that didn't influence the decision. On the face of it, this is breathtakingly unfair and short sighted by the PL. I wonder is there anything we aren't aware of?

Super League anyone?

The Premier League have really jumped the shark here and shown themselves to be either completely amateur and/or corrupt.
Super League - no.
This league - no without significant changes

There used to be a football competition over there.

Hopefully our lot can use this ridiculous decision as extra motivation when we play them

As I've said before, given our poor attacking efforts recently and without our best two CBs, I'm not that confident we'd have won even with their absentees

This is true - we can’t carry absentees to Kane or Son and remain competitive. Really exposes how light we are up top.

So light that there is every chance that one of them will be missing when it does get replayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back