• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Arsenal NLD OMT ***

Kulu fit
No bentacur or Richy
I’d love to see him go Sarr with Pierre CM

Sounds like the last two might make the bench? Not definitely out but agree that it doesnt sound like they'd start

Asked if Richy and Rodrigo had a chance of featuring, Antonio added: “I want to see the training session tomorrow and to speak with them. We’ve had a lot of patience to wait for their recovery and, I repeat, it would be stupid to want to accelerate for one game, okay, an important game, but you know very well you have to be 100 per cent for this game if you want to help the team. For this reason, I want to speak to them and to make the best decision.”

Sounds like the last two might make the bench? Not definitely out but agree that it doesnt sound like they'd start

Asked if Richy and Rodrigo had a chance of featuring, Antonio added: “I want to see the training session tomorrow and to speak with them. We’ve had a lot of patience to wait for their recovery and, I repeat, it would be stupid to want to accelerate for one game, okay, an important game, but you know very well you have to be 100 per cent for this game if you want to help the team. For this reason, I want to speak to them and to make the best decision.”
Would love it for conte to one playing mind games with them

Thank fudge we made top four last season, what a "miraculous" achievement that has made everything so much better for our club and really negatively affected our rivals, rendering them useless by means of bruised ego...

In seriousness, if we fold against them for the second time this season and those 6 points go towards helping them lot along to a title the cognitive dissonance is going to go off the charts, the hubris of a quasi achievement coming back to haunt us will be painful if we chose to acknowledge it.

Helps a lot if Richy and Kulu are fit for this, we need characters who will step up, not to sound too pessimistic (and I do hope I'm wrong) but think we may get done in on Sunday however the old cliche of form going out the window for a derby may help.

Time to go old school on them

giphy.gif

If we're winning or losing comfortably with 10 to go, what about assigning Royal to politely end Partey's season? It would kill off their title hopes and be a noble blow struck for all womankind.

Spurs seem to play a lot better on games I miss than games I attend.

Just tested positive for covid. There goes my Sunday plans

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

If Ødegård gets space, he'll murder us. He's becoming a top class player, and is in his best ever form. We have to contain him. His passing is their key to success. If we don't allow him time on the ball, they're not that dangerous.
saka too. last time out conte had conte and son track saka so closely we didn't have an outlet up front aside from kane for a quick counter. i hope conte changes things around instead of sticking to it and trying to make it work.

saka too. last time out conte had conte and son track saka so closely we didn't have an outlet up front aside from kane for a quick counter. i hope conte changes things around instead of sticking to it and trying to make it work.
Where?
Not at home he didn’t

Back