• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham versus West Ham****

Antonio going off injured and Bilic moving Hernandez to the right has given Vertonghen the freedom to push forward and almost play in midfield. He knows Hernandez is no threat out there with no pace.
Spot on..Carroll's been quite helpful linking up with our attacking mids too

Hmmm, eventually. He lunged in about 40 yards out which was stupid as he has the pace to beat Arnautovic, then he came across too tight allowing Arnautovic a path to cut in, then he pulled Arnautovic's shirt and then made a great tackle...
Disagree, surge had a right to challenge and got a touch but unlucky bounce.
One of the back 3 should have been sweeping that up

Sent from my SM-T819Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Before I head back to watch the 2H, Much love and respect to the away fans. Outsinging the Spammers in their own stadium - SUPERB!!

No Spurs players?! Your team must be awful ;-)
Who cares, I put Mane in and he promptly got sent off! I'm also personally responsible for Burnley beating Chelsea with my first last man standing of the season..I've gone Goons this week...

Sissoko looking alright today, better than the performance against Everton which some of you were holding up as a good game

Back