• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** Tottenham v Palace Birds *****

If it's off why not tell the fans tonight, have some decency for people having to travel on boxing day !!

Sun/Mirror/Mail all saying its about to be called off.

If the league had any sense they would call these games off earlier so other games could be re-arranged.
All quoting Football London as their source though
If more sources knew they would have passed on the news ??

I know it will not be a popular view but personally I do not mind it being called off because I think it is stupid to expect teams to play on the 26th and the 28th

Last edited:
I know it will not be a popular view but personally I do not mind it being called off because I think is stupid to expect teams to play on the 26th and the 28th

Football players are just well paid slaves. Blatter was right even thought he was pilloried for it at the time. No one gives a fudge about their safety.

The only people below players in the pecking order are match going fans who no one really gives a flying fudge about.

Funny that. The two most important components for the actual game are a long way behind money, broadcasters, owners, tv audiences and anyone else you care to think of.

Thank GHod that the core of this fudging circus is still the game I fell in love with because every other bit of it stinks.

Right is this on or off? I'm about to go to bed facing a 2 1/2 hour drive to MK in the morning
and then a coach to WHL (and repeat). FFS I don't want to find out as I pass Leicester Forest :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Right is this on or off? I'm about to go to bed facing a 2 1/2 hour drive to MK in the morning
and then a coach to WHL (and repeat). FFS I don't want to find out as I pass Leicester Forest :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I think it will be announced 1st thing in the morning, it's 11pm on Xmas Day, can't see them saying now

This battle with the goons is beginning to remind me of an F1 race. They are building a big lead whilst we go into the pits (transfer window) for fresher tyres, to give us a chance of over hauling them by the time we reach the chequered flag.

And we will need those new tyres asap, as we do not have the squad to constantly play twice a week and keep winning.

The PL either need to call a halt for a fortnight, or teams need to be told they have to field a team or forfeit the points. This halfway house is my favourite buttplug.

Its a joke tbh - they either have 13 players or they dont at this point - if they do it should not even be a discussion

I think they are getting bad info because today's testing was PCR so if they came back positive that's it, done deal, you don't just keep testing till you get result you want. Also they won't turn round fresh PCRs by tomorrow and so that leaves LFTs but you can't overturn PCR results with LFTs as that defies logic

Back