• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** Tottenham v Norwich *****

Wrong thread for this, but just need to reply to this. @AdamB you're so wrong. Cases are skyrocketing in Europe, and hospital admissions too

'in Europe excl UK' they are. As I said, unless vaccines dont wort against a variant, the PL really wont end up with reduced capacities

We could actually benefit from this in that we are going to be active in the next couple windows and teams in other leagues will be hit financially from the restrictions there. Might make signings easier....though I guess will mean we need to look domestically more to offload players (will be hard to shift Tubby)

Last edited:
If Sess’ last appearance been anything other than a total tinkle-take I think it would’ve made 100% sense but as it happened, maybe Conte wouldn’t want to come off as rewarding a ludicrous showing with a start in the PL.

Don’t want to seem harsh on young Ryan and hope he can turn it around. I guess that’s the issue with our squad atm, the first XI picks itself with the shape that we’re using and there’s literally no one on the bench that seems like they’re actually threatening for a place, therefore any injury / suspension is an automatic downgrade to the team out there and there’ll be more injuries pile up as the chosen XI get run in to the ground..

It’ll be more than lovely if we can keep up the momentum in the league though, I’m not advocating throwing in the towel for all other comps but the squad seems further away than it has been for a long time from being actually competitive on multiple fronts..COYS for tomorrow, Skipp to nonchalantly bang in one from 50 yards and then do an Ade Emirates Marketing Project vs L’arse style kneeslide in front of the Norwich fans just for bricks and giggles.

Don't think him getting that red will factor in much, but the suspension might.

Young player, (imo) needs to ariel on being more assertive and aggressive. These things will happen. It ended up being really bad for us, no doubt, but as long as he's learning.

I agree with the current first choice 11 looking pretty clear. Will need players to step up and start competing. Holiday fixture congestion coming up, we can't keep relying on the same 11 players and no matter what happens with the starting lineup we need players that can perform from the bench.

Just noticed my Season Ticket in my Apple Wallet was hidden (Expired) same had happened to my wife’s ticket too, I had to select to unhide it, worth checking before getting to the stadium.

Does anyone know of any sites where you can watch it after the match? I'm coaching at 2:30pm but keen to watch the game afterwards whilst trying to avoid the score!

I like Tanganga as a defender, but going forward he is a hard watch. Against Norwich would prefer a winger playing as WB, but never mind….

I'm interested to see tanganga at wb - I think he could do well there

Really strange Smith isn't integrating Cantwell yet - he's head and shoulders above the rest of that squad, so it's doing us a big favour

Lo celso injured presumably. Looking at that bench in particular, does feel like we are going to have/need a busy January. Both outgoings and incoming.

Conte seems to have absolutely no trust in anyone outside his first 11 :)
Cant really blame him tbh, hopefully whoever comes on as sub puts in a good performance.

I'm interested to see tanganga at wb - I think he could do well there

Really strange Smith isn't integrating Cantwell yet - he's head and shoulders above the rest of that squad, so it's doing us a big favour
He is slow on the ball going forward, he is nowhere near mobile or dynamic enough to be a wing back - he would never be selected there if Doherty wasn’t so bad. Absolutely fine as a CB though….

Wrong thread for this, but just need to reply to this. @AdamB you're so wrong. Cases are skyrocketing in Europe, and hospital admissions too. This Omnicron variant is spreading much faster than Delta. @monkeybarry It will end in disaster if actions are not taken immediately! The government has the choice between football killer or people killer. I know what I'd choose!
Must admit I hadn't been paying that close attention. Thanks, I will now.
I've been really sick with a kidney infection for a week, so I wonder if it's being sick or restriction fatigue that's got to me. I can certainly feel a cabin fever the last month or so.

Back