• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham v Man U OMT***

Sure, but we don't have a WC RWB. If we had Hakimi my comments would be totally different. The argument from many has been that Royal is so bad that he is the one causing a lack of fluidity and that Doherty would make all the difference. Doherty alone can't and won't make the difference.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
Playing an average player instead of a sub par one can't bring all that much, a world class one might. I agree with your idea. Moura might be the best soluțion în central midfield today too. He is the only one that can dribble and play there.

What is it with these games, we cede possession, fail to make simple passes to get a foothold when we have time on the ball, lose 50/50s and seem clueless in the final third.

Everytime we attack it's just side, side and then ends up going backwards without ever really threatening. We can only seemingly attack when there's a ton of space.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

What the hell is rat face saying to the ref!!??
Our captain* should be over there giving our side of things , he's going to influence an inexperienced ref.
* He's 100 yards away in goal.

More shots in the first half than they have had in any full game this season. Good Old Spurs
That’s great and all yet we’ve conceded 0 goals. Arsenal conceded 3 goals with Man U having much less shots. I know what I’d be more bothered about….

Back