• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham v Inter OMT ***

Ok AVB please please work on our absolutely fudging brick defence. Whenever someone attacks us they pretty much score.

Seriously concerned about our end of the season

Combined age of 76 in a high line defence ?

They can't be starters if we're taking this competition seriously.

I'm going for a lie down ...
Brad and Gallas both played in 1st leg but the problem never look as serious as tonight.

My view is the lack of pressure from the midfield, we gave Inter too many room.

If we don't spend well this summer, Bale is off - and I don't blame him. I know this is a transition season and I look forward to seeing the backs of Friedal, Gallas, and Defoe and I am happy to be patient with the youngsters but we need far more quality, intelligence, creativity, vision, and for GHod's sake the engrained understanding of *pass* and *move* in there.

What fudged me off more than anything was that it was a nice when most had a bad game but they were all working really hard, in extra time Holtby and sig were absolutely off their feet but Adebayor was just strolling around letting inter defenders have it at the back I was screaming at the tv! The others are out on their feet and he is just mincing around! Andre got his team wrong for this one and we had a nightmare, the positives were the right changes were made and the right things said at full time. The first half of extra time we dug in dominated for 10 mins and got the goal that mattered!

Ok AVB please please work on our absolutely fudging brick defence. Whenever someone attacks us they pretty much score.

Seriously concerned about our end of the season

Hahaha!

Only a week or two ago, our defence was earning rave reviews for its consistently good performances.

Now they're "absolutely fudging brick".

Only Spurs fans......!

Caulker was very error-prone early on this season. However people forgive him because he's insanely young for a CB and homegrown and has this reputation of being a "ball-playing" CB, though I think he's rather more Dawson/Terry than Rio.

Ball playing? Lol
I sincerely hope thats not your opinion.
He can barely pass it ten yards and i don't think he should get extra slack because he is home grown.
He has also had a couple of seasons in the PL now.
Cant see the potential myself, monster in the air but offers nothing else.

everyone to a man looked shot to pieces at the end. worried about fulham already lol

I think it's more mental than physical. We were absolutely terrified throughout this whole match and the relief will be palpable.

We will be nervy at Fulham but hopefully we will take it as the chance to start over.

Trying to explain to my wife how we lose 4-1, yet still "win" is more annoying then watching tge game itself.

Lloris, Dawson, Bale, Ekotto not involved today. After Fulham it's an international break (*barf*), so no reason to hold back. I'm more concerned about our next game, Swansea away.

Only 2 out of the back 5 are regulars, so i don't really count this as "our defence" in general

Appalling abysmal performance, awful, awful, awful and very lucky to be through

KeystoneCops.jpg

Back