• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** Tottenham v Brentford *****

Yeah Kane done a couple of nice things. I think people just looking to jump on anything that doesn't work.

Got to be something mental with him, scoring for fun and playing well for England, just looks a shadow of his former self for us.

It's really strange - he looks so sloppy, doesn't get into half as many good positions as last season.

very much brighter attacking in Brentford's half, and we seem a lot tidier in defence too. It does seem all to be taking shape, has the postponed game at Burnley work out for us short term as well?

Moss can fudge right off. Two yellows he hasn't given and now this foul on Kane.
I am beginning to think it is deliberate on his part. After that tackle on Dembele vs Sunderland and Rodwell didn't even get a yellow - I have realised he is worse than incompetent. He deliberately makes silly decisions in favour of 'smaller' teams.

On another note, does Mike Dean ref Spurs matches anymore?

Would love to see Moura playing on the wing taking Royal's place. With him taking Snachez' spot. Then Sessengon playing instead of Reggie.

We played well, but we relied on luck to get the goal. Otherwise, we'd be criticising our wastefulness. Reggie and royal are not wingers and are not comfortable attacking. That is the greatest problem. Ndombele taking Moura's place (and staying fit/committed) and we'd be a very decent side.

The standard of refereeing is truly appalling. How the pull back on Emerson was not a yellow? And he had him round the neck. Worse in my opinion than Sess getting a second yellow and being sent off for making a genuine challenge for the ball. Makes matches a lottery. Pity that VAR does not resolve quicker otherwise I'd have it for everything. Again involving Emerson, clear throw in to us and he gives it to them. What the hell are the linesmen for?

Frustrated we are only 1-0 up, deserve more.

Back