• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Wigan Athletic OMT ***

Are we discussing Ade's physical or mental health here? I think physically he's fine, but mentally he is not a happy lad...

Because you say he is? There's a massive difference between match fit and fit enough for the bench because we only have one other senior striker.

AVB has said that Ade is ready but will have to wait as Defoe is in form look for the video on here somewhere so not exactly wishful thinking on my behalf.

I'll finish by saying I hope Defoe scores today and we win and AVBs selection is proved right.

How's he supposed to build up his fitness if he don't play by the same token. Anyway, I'm out. Lets hope he gets on.

So he's gonna come back after a thigh injury and go straight into the first team?
I'm no Defoe fan but it would ridiculous if he did.

MOTD's John Motson at White Hart Lane:

"AVB is starting to get the Spurs faithful more on his side now. When he came here he had to battle against a number of misconceptions, one being that he failed at Chelsea. But five wins out of six has lifted Spurs into fourth place, which I think is probably the best possible place they could finish this season and people are starting to warm to him. You never quite now what you are going to get with Wigan. They are in one of those funny periods when they can't string wins together.

"A lot depends on how their wing back system works, if it's going well then Wigan play. But if you have to contain Aaron Lennon and Gareth Bale then it is not so easy. We might be in for a fascinating tactical battle."

So far this looks like a bad first half, good second half game. We don't seem very inspired.

Defoe ruins virtually every decent attack with his non-existent linkup play

He only knows how to turn and blast as hard as he can

I really hope Ade is fit sooner rather than later - so frustrating playing with a limited lone striker

Back