• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs west sham united************

I read today that Fat Sam is the 9th highest paid manager in world football. Unbelievable.

Settle for a draw? Against ****ing West Ham?

Away to a team playing in their cup final on opening day.
New manager in his first ever competitive game with new players.

A draw wouldnt be the worst result. ANYTHING but a loss.

I can't believe we lost three times to this lot last season. :eek: I think we'll win it 2-1, but have no idea what to expect, really. I can easily see us crashing to a disastrous defeat as well. Would be typical.

Good points from Mumorn. ATM, a draw would be a decent result. If we can take to the field with some of our injured/unplayed WC stars fit enough to put a good shift in, I might start to think win, but I don't as of today.

I read that as Wham having new players, and got all giddy that Fat Sam got given the hump already.

See, I see the fact it's Poch's first game as a bonus. Boys and him will be up for it. New manager bounce and all that.

3-0 - Soldado hat-trick.

We really should get a result here. i would be very disappointed if we didn't.

We were the only team last season to make West Ham, Allardyce and Andy Carroll look good

Agreed. A draw away in the PL is rarely a terrible result.

Obviously we should aim for and play for the win, but if we end up with a draw it's no disaster.

I don't think anyone's saying that we should sit back, defend and "play for the draw".

Going what i saw last week against Schalke and how pre season has gone its got a nil nil all over it.

Just hope Ade is up for it along with Eriksen,the only two players who can create something....

Last edited:
Going what i saw last week against Schalke and how pre season has gone its got a nil nil all over it.

Just hope Ade is up for it along with Erikson,the only two players who can create something....

Lamela-sheriff.gif

Really hope Lamela has a decent start, if he goes 2 or 3 games without a goal hes going to have the fans on his back from the get go.

Really hope Lamela has a decent start, if he goes 2 or 3 games without a goal hes going to have the fans on his back from the get go.

I dont think he will, every fan I know is 100% behind him this year, his demeanour looks a world apart from last season, he is going to be good !!!

Top PL Scorer 150/1, had £5 EW pays £947 if he wins it hahaha, go on Erik

Last edited:
Back