• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur vs West Brom*** Official Match Thread

I look at some of the posts on this thread and it makes me shudder..

Slagging off a win, brilliant..

Short memory syndrome...

I actually think a lot on here want us to lose every week just so they can have a win, why not go and pretend to support a different club you twunts

Wow WBA is regressing in more ways than one.Steve Clark has totally undone all the good work that Hodgson had built up.
They're a bunch of thugs now, with lots of after-the-pass fouls, shoulders and hips into the back etc.

A great win for us. I just love watching Holtby play, passes, moves, always running, hard working, superb vision. Just can't wait for him to start games now.

Short memory syndrome...

I actually think a lot on here want us to lose every week just so they can have a win, why not go and pretend to support a different club you twunts

what he said..

A great win for us. I just love watching Holtby play, passes, moves, always running, hard working, superb vision. Just can't wait for him to start games now.

He's got a bit of fire in his belly too and a decent tackle, reminds me a bit of VDV.

Short memory syndrome...

=D>

That win was absolutely critical. I'm less concerned with the performance to be honest.

Garreth's had some work done on his lips.

Short memory syndrome...

Cwazy isn't it. I think lot of us here are so use to seeing Spurs as a mid-table team and seeing us compete with Chelsea for third is just mind blowing!

Well Sky say we had 70% possession and 16 corners which are both records this season... but I thought we were disjointed and stupid for large periods

Back