• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Stevenage Borough Official OMT ***

People need to calm down.. obviously the aim is to win it with the LEAST effort possible..and get out of there with no knocks or injuries..
It's late season and the run in for the league is ahead of us and we can't afford losing players for a silly match we can win while on 1st gear.
Plus..while doing that the team and formation is totally new and it is not easy to just go out there and play like our regular 11

:rolleyes:

If we played our normal game, the game would be over by now.
Instead of that we're gonna be chasing a division 3 side around the pitch for another 55 minutes.

Sahahahahahaha is brick

Wrong.

Moving a freekick before the strike is brick.

Lumping 50 yard balls to defoe down the throat of two centre back is brick.

Saha made a great manoeuvre and had his heel stood on

D'ho you misunderstood. I dont think it is a tactic! It is dawsons style of play, hoof all day long. Hence his own players asking to stop it. He does it regardless, Defoe never going to be in which a chance. But of course in PL games with all fit Dawson doesn't start so all good.

Oh ok.

you think that do you?

good for you

Wrong.

Moving a freekick before the strike is brick.

Lumping 50 yard balls to defoe down the throat of two centre back is brick.

Saha made a great manoeuvre and had his heel stood on

Was kidding dude. I wish I had a bullet and a gun right now

Oh ok.

you think that do you?

good for you

Lol why so angry? Why take it so personally? Dawson is a great squad player, just not my first choice. Harry agrees it seems. And yes I do think Dawson affects the way we typically play. It is his default approach to hit long diagonal balls.

Parker gets a nice one in the shins, yellow card, but he's back on his feet before the ref has even blown his whistle.

I approve.

Back