• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheriff Tiraspol OMT ***

I'm happy seeing Lamela on the left. He's got the skills to beat the fullback every time. I just wish he'd do it a bit more.

I'm yet to see why so many people think that it's obvious that Eriksen is much better than Holtby. I prefer Holtby at the moment.

Did you ever see Eriksen play when he was at Ajax? And I dont just mean in the mighty dutch league, but also in Europe for Ajax and at international level. The guy is class. Very like VdV, just 10 years younger. Holtby hasnt really ever done that much. Captained ze Germans U-21s I accept but ERiksen is more proven

I was saying Eriksen has become invisible like Paulinho since Eriksen's first 2 games. Well done on Paulinho for his goal and assist but if you're overall happy with his performances this season than you either have very low standards or you're a big fan of Jermaine Jenas.

I have seen enough to know that given time, he'll be far better than Jenas. He's not been great so far but he's adapting to the league, different players and a different system. I have confidence that he'll soon play better on a regular level.

its one thing not being able to break down some of the lesser lights in the PL but moldovan minnows :x

Capoue always passes forward and always quickly

I think that he looks like a decent player and certainly has a better pass on him than our other central midfielders. Hopefully, he'll stay fit and get some games under his belt now.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sum it up

We had all the possession - they had the best opportunities.

After a bright start, back to the regularly scheduled program. Lots of possesion but do feck all with it. This year's version of Spurs is rather frustrating.

I have seen enough to know that given time, he'll be far better than Jenas. He's not been great so far but he's adapting to the league, different players and a different system. I have confidence that he'll soon play better on a regular level.

depends what he's expecting from Paulinho? If he's the one who got his hopes up in the first place then it's his fault. Ive been happy with Paulinhos performances. He's scored, he's assisted, adapting to a new league and we rarely concede.

Entertain half. Lamela has looked really good, great to see Capoue back and also Kaboom getting more minutes. Naughton up to his usual standards, capped by his effort from 35 yards.

Potential to see the most silky Cb combination in the history of football in the second half - Verts and Chiriches!!

Palacios doing well on his game back to be fair. Hope he plays the full game for the minutes.

not quick enough, which is why he's on the right.

its also why Siggy should be on the left.

That and theres no one in the middle to do anything with a cross. You could cross the ball all night into that penalty area to Defoe and Eriksen and theyd never get on the end of it.

Did Lamela and Siggy switch places?

I think so. Both look good tonight. Still, their keeper has hardly made a save. Would like us to press forward even more, but when we do we look a bit dodgy at the back? Eriksen looks well off the pace.

Back