• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chelsea next 3 league game. City away, Arsenal home, Leicester home

Dont often want Arsenal getting a result, but needs must. Could possibly be going into the last day level if we pull our socks up

no wonder Sheffield united are already down, that's 2wins in the league for us - levy's order to mason to get as far up the league as possible by season's end

keep the back five

we need to win the next 3 going into the season ending (most probably) crunch game

Dont often want Arsenal getting a result, but needs must. Could possibly be going into the last day level if we pull our socks up

And even their final game isnt easy - away at Villa

Also hopefully City haven’t won the league by then and want 3 points to wrap it up.

Leicester have Utd & Chelsea away to play before us...

But first they have Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home. Hopefully they'll put in a bit more effort than they did against Arsenal today. Could do with a WBA win tomorrow to keep a bit of pressure on.

But first they have Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home. Hopefully they'll put in a bit more effort than they did against Arsenal today. Could do with a WBA win tomorrow to keep a bit of pressure on.
Burnley, I assume you mean

@milo Aurier, Reguilon, Bale, Son, Dele.
Special mentions to Dier/Alderweireld partnership and GLC. Kane tried as usual but looked cheesed off to me, hopefully just because he couldn't score in a game where he should have and not because he's buggering off (or been told by Levy he can't go!)

Aurier superb..Son, Toby, superb...Bale..well world class...but not good enough for some fans on this forum,,lol.
Kane..brick sell him finished, not fit enough..

what a fudging waste of a season! by Mouriniho...we should be in the top four.

Absurd to have VAR look at armpits, toenails and pinky-fingers, but not this from Fleck. Am I the only one to see that Fleck looks down on Gio before he lands on him?

Does he intend to hurt him? Probably not, but he could definately have tried to evade him.

Yep, he clearly endangered the safety of an opponent. it’s irrelevant if there’s intent or not.

Absurd to have VAR look at armpits, toenails and pinky-fingers, but not this from Fleck. Am I the only one to see that Fleck looks down on Gio before he lands on him?

Does he intend to hurt him? Probably not, but he could definately have tried to evade him.

well he trod on him deliberately ..and thats a sending off.

As I said earlier, GLC did the same to Azpulicueta a year or two ago and avoided a red....and given we won, frankly I dont care!

Back