• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sheffield United are pure brick.

But that was an enjoyable watch. Pressing them very well. Aurier and GLC have been particularly good. Dele a bit underwhelming. Hopefully he can proper get into it second half.

Quite happy with the intent. Moving the ball quickly and switching flanks and pressing high.

tiny question mark for me is Dele and Son, Ndombele might be a better fit so one of them can focus on joining the attack as they don’t really offer much when they pick the ball up from deep and they will occupy similar spaces when attacking.

Need some confidence for the final few games so a couple more goals would be nice.

And then pick the same team for the next game, rather than constantly change per Jose

Sheffield United are pure brick.

But that was an enjoyable watch. Pressing them very well. Aurier and GLC have been particularly good. Dele a bit underwhelming. Hopefully he can proper get into it second half.
Dele has been good from what I've seen, GLC has been alright but a little 'off' with his passing. Decent all round though. Kane a bit greedy a couple of times with others better placed but otherwise good. When it comes to taking free kicks I think he'd be better off someone touching it to him to hit as a more 'natural' shot, he overthinks the deadball imo.

I’m enjoying seeing Lo Celso trying to make things happen from the fulcrum. Not always coming off but trying to play at a high tempo and being creative.

Back