• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Saudi Sportswashing Machine Utd *** OMT

I really hoped Lamela would start and shine. Well he did start but oh my freckin GHod has he been poor :( . Paulinho has had a decent game though. Hope we see a goal from Eriksen or Kane, they need it to get going again. Other than that it has been a boring but decent first half . I also thinks Rose has played a great game so far

I really hoped Lamela would start and shine. Well he did start but oh my freckin GHod has he been poor :( . Paulinho has had a decent game though. Hope we see a goal from Eriksen or Kane, they need it to get going again. Other than that it has been a boring but decent first half . I also thinks Rose has played a great game so far

But he still tinkles all over Townsend.

Its been a long time since I wanted a player to fudge off as much as I want lamela to.

He he's not running into someone, he is making the wrong run or ball watching

Now booked as well. Lamela is still young so find it hard not to be patient with him - but agree he's been terrible so far today.

Kevin Friend is quite likely to send one of our players off.
In view of the shocker Lamela is having I would sub him and play Tiwnsend on the left with Chadli on the right.
The other option which might be worth trying I Davies at LB and Rose to LM.

Back