• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Saudi Sportswashing Machine Utd *** OMT

I am not over the moon for Mason, I think he is seriously overrated by many on this forum. The next jamie o'hara . Paulinho hasn't got many chanses under Poch so I like that he plays, even though he has been terrible. Also like the fact that Lamels gets picked over Townbrick . I don't like Chadli, he is so damn lazy and never challenges the fb's , but then again we don't have any decent wingers so not Poch fault

Second poll: Does anyone here have the slightest insight into what happens in training or what are plans are for next season?
Clearly, keyboard warriors don't have access to this information. However, one can make a judgement based on his performances to date. Based on that, what would you do? I would play John Pratt over him.... ;)

Clearly, keyboard warriors don't have access to this information. However, one can make a judgement based on his performances to date. Based on that, what would you do? I would play John Pratt over him.... ;)

At this stage of the season I don't really care that much. Would be nice to finish fifth, but it will take a LOT to miss out on top 7.

I am not over the moon for Mason, I think he is seriously overrated by many on this forum. The next jamie o'hara . Paulinho hasn't got many chanses under Poch so I like that he plays, even though he has been terrible. Also like the fact that Lamels gets picked over Townbrick . I don't like Chadli, he is so damn lazy and never challenges the fb's , but then again we don't have any decent wingers so not Poch fault
Lennon?

Lamela's head is already dropping. Need someone to give him a gee up. Get his head back in the game.

Back