• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Saudi Sportswashing Machine Utd *** OMT

Is it me or our RB looks stronger defensively with Dier than Walker ..
Certainly wasn't the case at the beginning of the season - i wonder if we have been working on the defensive side of things of late 2 goals conceded in the last 3 games compared with well over a goal a game average going back to the beginning if the year

KANE SCORESSSSSS!! Brilliant break away from Spurs. Countered perfectly!! Saudi Sportswashing Machine smashed down the middle.

Good second half. No, very good second half. We probably should have scored a few more, but Krul and luck (that double deflection off Fazio) prevented that. Overall though, the players did step up their game after the Toon goal, and that's worthy of applause.

Well done, lads. And yay, Kane's on 30. :)

Really good perfomance . So glad to see Paulinho , excellent game for the lad :D . I said before the gameI wanted him to start ;) . And Kane and Bentaleb , wow we got some real talent on our hands. Bentaleb can become an all time great, such a composed player, such intelligence . Bentaleb edges narrowly out Paulinho as MOTM for me . Unlucky we didn't win by more , excellent perfomance :D

Back