• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Saudi Sportswashing Machine Utd *** OMT

If if it means we get EL football then it's understandable - afterall im more concerned with our own progress than denying Arsenal a trophy...

(Obvs some of you don't want EL football so it's understandable that you would want them to lose for that reason)

This is no dig at you here Billy, I'm just a bit miffed! But if we want Europa League, we can finish 5th -- rather than have the 'dignified' gooner qunts win what used to be OUR trophy and give us the gift of Europa League football by the back door. We surely want our own glory? Even worse if whatever we achieved is aided by those filthy b*stards.

This is no dig at you here Billy, I'm just a bit miffed! But if we want Europa League, we can finish 5th -- rather than have the 'dignified' gooner qunts win what used to be OUR trophy and give us the gift of Europa League football by the back door. We surely want our own glory? Even worse if whatever we achieved is aided by those filthy b*stards.

I wouldn't give our entry to the competition a seconds thought once we are in it tbh

Would you be saying the same if it fate had it as a CL place instead of EL was at stake?

how fudging skinny are ameobis legs? im surprised those manage to keep him vertical. cant believe he doesnt get a broken leg every five minutes.

Lamela bottled that
clear.png

Back