• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Saudi Sportswashing Machine Utd *** OMT

erm, shouldn't that have been offside there? i'm not complaining like, but if i was a geordie i'd be tinkled off with that (as well as fat, drunk, thick and unemployed).

this Saudi Sportswashing Machine keeper looks like that really good one they used to have, the one that made all those saves last season

it can't be him though, this guy is a clown

And wanting Arsenal to win the cup ahead of Villa is probably the quntiest thing I've read on this board, and that takes some doing.

If if it means we get EL football then it's understandable - afterall im more concerned with our own progress than denying Arsenal a trophy...

(Obvs some of you don't want EL football so it's understandable that you would want them to lose for that reason)

if we could nick a third here Saudi Sportswashing Machine could completely fold.

on the other hand, if they can get 2-3 minutes of sustained pressure then they'll equalise. fine margins.

If if it means we get EL football then it's understandable - afterall im more concerned with our own progress than denying Arsenal a trophy...

(Obvs some of you don't want EL football so it's understandable that you would want them to lose for that reason)

Fair comment

Im in the camp that doesn't want Europa and I don't want the arse to win a trophy either

You don't think there's more to it deep down? The Sherwood antichrist thing and all that.

I can see the logic if it gets us into Europe, if not then it's villa all the way

other than that tackle, Verts has looked much much better today

yeah, its a great foul. thats what football is about: hack the man down and prevent a counter attack. earns stadning applause from the co-commentator. obviously a football purist.

how do these people gain employment?

I can see the logic if it gets us into Europe, if not then it's villa all the way

other than that tackle, Verts has looked much much better today

I think he has been pretty good all season after his Poor season last year

He should be captain IMOIMO

Back