• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS. Saudi Sportswashing Machine*** OMT

In terms of approach play how is Poch's philosophy different to AVB's? (that is not a rhetorical question).

its very obvious that he is a more attack minded coach, to me at least. there is definitely signs of interchanging and movement in the final third.

the squads achilles heel is now as it was before: we can't move the ball up the pitch and don't have any disciplined passers in midfield. we also apply more pressure to the ball. Under AVB we didn't apply pressure and played with a suicidally high line.

Only just got in. What a ****ing horrible decision to start Ade.

Poch may as well tell the others not to bother trying because they'll never get picked anyway.

So far I've agreed with pretty much everything Poch has done (or at least trusted his judgement) but this is ridiculous.

Never go full retread Poch.

its very obvious that he is a more attack minded coach, to me at least. there is definitely signs of interchanging and movement in the final third.

the squads achilles heel is now as it was before: we can't move the ball up the pitch and don't have any disciplined passers in midfield. we also apply more pressure to the ball. Under AVB we didn't apply pressure and played with a suicidally high line.

I think whats hindering our attack is the lack of width provided by Dier/Naughton. I think we'll see a massive change once we have Walker/Yedlin

Rightfully Saudi Sportswashing Machine are keeping it tight and crowded in the midfield. The whole idea is to slow us down and beat us on the counter.

Like it or not ade has to be the difference up front, everything is going to get stuck in the midfield, we won't be able to play through that

The problem is also going to be that we'll huff and puff a lot, then they'll have one or two attacks and look much more threatening and dangerous.

Only just got in. What a ****ing horrible decision to start Ade.

Poch may as well tell the others not to bother trying because they'll never get picked anyway.

So far I've agreed with pretty much everything Poch has done (or at least trusted his judgement) but this is ridiculous.

Never go full retread Poch.

lol football can make a mockery of us sometimes....lets hope we go on and win this!

Back