• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS. Saudi Sportswashing Machine*** OMT

Where is Jord and his whole "Southampton have only beaten ****e teams so far".....well why can't we friken do it!

I find it pathetic that people have nothing better to do than berate other teams when closer to home is worse. I agree with you totally.

People laugh at west spam too ****in funny in a pathetic garbage nonsensical way

I find it pathetic that people have nothing better to do than berate other teams when closer to home is worse. I agree with you totally.

People laugh at west spam too ****in funny in a pathetic garbage nonsensical way

I find it equally pathetic find how some use other teams' good form as a reason to knee jerk about Spurs.

Clearly Baldini overruled everyone and signed all these players on his own. Even duped Levy into signing the cheques somehow.

TBF I defended the dof system to many rival fans but tbh I don't know who signed who. Is is Pochs fault or Baldinis or Levys, who knows??? Clearly we signed players without the manager being involved but is the performance of that player the fault of the board or the manager they pay to make that player perform. I wonder how much ego is involved? It is almost human nature to rebel if your opinion is being overruled. Poch could easily say I wanted X,Y,Z and we signed A,B,C.. it is easy for him to say "Okay, not my fault" and not treat the player the club signed the same way.

Oh dear, either way its not a great way to remember Bill Nicks not that many of our players would care....

I can't even be bothered.

I agree but I know like you do that this is not the case. You can say you don't care but you "stew" on performances like this. It is what is being a Spurs fan is about, the delusion that we can outsmart the top 4 when we can't beat the bottom 3. We then learn to beat the bottom teams and the top hammer us...

I find it equally pathetic find how some use other teams' good form as a reason to knee jerk about Spurs.
Knee jerk? Did you pay to watch that rubbish today? DHSF did, I did........I tell you what, making your way home after watching garbage like that entitles the right to a bit of a rant about why Spurs are so poor against the likes of Saudi Sportswashing Machine but summer crisis club like Southampton can swat teams like this aside

who's our captain? who's a leader on the pitch for us, who's spurs? Does anyone on that team care or know anything about the club.
If Man yoo had a potential equaliser not givem , rooney et al would be surrounding the ref/lino etc, our players shrugged their shoulders.
Pochettino lost the tactical battle to pardew which wouldnt be something you want on your CV but I dont blame the manager that much, there's been so many changes in the last couple of years, we've lost so much quality and bought poorly before he came.
Sad that on a day when we're remembering the passing of the man who made this club and worked tirelessly for it, bill probably wouldnt recognise this club anymore

TBF I defended the dof system to many rival fans but tbh I don't know who signed who. Is is Pochs fault or Baldinis or Levys, who knows??? Clearly we signed players without the manager being involved but is the performance of that player the fault of the board or the manager they pay to make that player perform. I wonder how much ego is involved? It is almost human nature to rebel if your opinion is being overruled. Poch could easily say I wanted X,Y,Z and we signed A,B,C.. it is easy for him to say "Okay, not my fault" and not treat the player the club signed the same way.

Oh dear, either way its not a great way to remember Bill Nicks not that many of our players would care....
The fact that you don't know who signed whom isn't a valid argument against the DOF structure.

who's our captain? who's a leader on the pitch for us, who's spurs? Does anyone on that team care or know anything about the club.
If Man yoo had a potential equaliser not givem , rooney et al would be surrounding the ref/lino etc, our players shrugged their shoulders.
Pochettino lost the tactical battle to pardew which wouldnt be something you want on your CV but I dont blame the manager that much, there's been so many changes in the last couple of years, we've lost so much quality and bought poorly before he came.
Sad that on a day when we're remembering the passing of the man who made this club and worked tirelessly for it, bill probably wouldnt recognise this club anymore

well said. got to say im so disapointed with what i saw today from the manager and players

Whisper it... Even worse than TS.

TS was bad?

People droned on about AVB's win ratio (that was massively boosted by Europa) when people criticised.

TS did better. TS didn't get a chance to make any singings and we certainly created a lot more chances than we have under AVB or Poch thus far.

Problem with TS was that he was a bit of a wa**er in the press, but what he did do was call it as he saw it and people didn't take kindly to it.

What we are slowly realising is that (like TS said) there is no manager who can wave a magic wand with this squad, there are various players who don't care about being here and we have signed a lot of average players. At the time everyone thought TS was an idiot but looking back he knew this club better than anyone and has been proven right so far.

The fact that you don't know who signed whom isn't a valid argument against the DOF structure.

It most certay is a valid criticism. In this structure, the DOF must have the final word. Levy isn't a player assessor - even with VDV he ran it past Harry first. If we have a DIRECTOR of Football , then this surely is where the buck starts and stops.

It most certay is a valid criticism. In this structure, the DOF must have the final word. Levy isn't a player assessor - even with VDV he ran it past Harry first. If we have a DIRECTOR of Football , then this surely is where the buck starts and stops.
That wasn't what I said or what he said.

He said (paraphrasing) that the DOF structure is bad because he doesn't know who bought whom. His understanding of our transfers has no relevance to the efficacy of the system used.

That wasn't what I said or what he said.

He said (paraphrasing) that the DOF structure is bad because he doesn't know who bought whom. His understanding of our transfers has no relevance to the efficacy of the system used.

He may not have said he knew who was responsible for buying who, but under the DOF system, there is only one person who is ultimately resonsible, and that is the DOF . Ergo, the DOF is responsible for the players bought. No ifs or buts.

No one to blame but Poch today. He has sent out a clear message today that you can play **** all season and STILL start ahead of someone who just scored a hat trick. What message does that send to the players. Worse then that, he keeps Ade on for nearly the whole game as it slipped away. Poch looked utterly clueless today.

As predicted - people single out Ade above the other poor performances - he scored so give him some credit,

Do results on pitch count?
Or how about we compare average points scored under DoF and under non-DoF, during Levy or even Sugar's reigns?

I don't know the figures but would be interesting?

soldado is just so much better than ade its a **** take.

You are deluded.

Came on flicked one to their player instead of holding it and fluffed a really good opportunity. Ade was poor but he scored a goal - something bob cannot do for love nor money.

He may not have said he knew who was responsible for buying who, but under the DOF system, there is only one person who is ultimately resonsible, and that is the DOF . Ergo, the DOF is responsible for the players bought. No ifs or buts.

That might be how you (and some others) view it but ultimately those of us on the outside don't know who has the final say on anything. We don't know which players were put forward by who or whether the manager was happy with who was signed - and because of that lack of clarity it's easy to dress it up how you want to. Good signing = managers choice, bad signing = DoFs choice - or vice versa.

wow, just read through this, thank GHod the NFL was in town today and I didnt watch the latest step on our return to irrelevance

starting to get really concerned about MP's decisions, still trying things which obviously don't work and stubbornly ignoring those that do

performances (from what I've read on here and heard from friend who was at the game) like today erode a massive amount of patience

things really need to pick up soon, right now EL looks unlikely let alone CL

this is nowhere near acceptable

Our time as a regular top 4 contender is surely over. We have sold ourself into mediocrity. And what players have Pochettino/Baldini brought in? A substitute CB, a substitute LB, another CB that plays RB and a substitute DM. Just face it, we're average at best and I fear we'll be a mid table table team for a long time.

Our time as a regular top 4 contender is surely over. We have sold ourself into mediocrity. And what players have Pochettino/Baldini brought in? A substitute CB, a substitute LB, another CB that plays RB and a substitute DM. Just face it, we're average at best and I fear we'll be a mid table table team for a long time.

boo hoo

Back