• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT***

Maybe you were just too busy bitching.

As I said earlier, it was just a very bad day at the office. Nothing to get bent out of shape about.

Richalison was not fit enough to start or for the bench and we had no other striker available.

Ok, insightful.

The time off doesn’t help us unless it means we have players back genuinely fit

I wonder if bentacur still has the broken bone

Richarlsions needed back asap but be needs to be properly fit
Yeah, time off hasn't really helped us this season. The NLD is never predictable though, and if anything I belive Ange is a manager who really gets the importance of such an occation. I won’t be surprised if we pull a good performance out of the hat, but sadly the other lot are big favourites.

Yeah, time off hasn't really helped us this season. The NLD is never predictable though, and if anything I belive Ange is a manager who really gets the importance of such an occation. I won’t be surprised if we pull a good performance out of the hat, but sadly the other lot are big favourites.
They should be as they are a really good side

One thing that did annoy me was the high foot on Bentacur
Liverpool will call the one vs city cost them the title.. but this was worse imo
It was in the area wasn’t it??

One thing that did annoy me was the high foot on Bentacur
Liverpool will call the one vs city cost them the title.. but this was worse imo
It was in the area wasn’t it??
Looked just outside the area but might have carried into the box, crazy they dismissed it so quickly

I don’t think their fans are any more patient than ours. They’ve booed their own over the years; Eboue, Xhaka etc. They had 3 seasons outside of the top 4 with Arteta and stuck with him. Do you think Levy would keep Ange if we finished 8th, 8th and 5th?
Their fans wanted him out
I literally said that earlier
I know who their board even met for the job (even though some people don’t believe that, so I’m not 100% sure why someone would think I would make it up)
But they didn’t bin him. Took some money from the owner and brought more players
And I think levy would keep him if the fans accepted it
I think our fans create the pressure
Booing at half time has returned all ready. That’s not patient fans

It's probably already been mentioned but did anyone else realise that before our next game against Arsenal they still have to play 4 times before that game! Crazy. You just know we'll be flat as a pancake by the time it comes around

I'll be shocked if they score less than 3. We're shockingly bad now, and they score from pretty much every half chance.

Can't see us scoring unless we're gifted a goal. Even then, it'll probably fall to Werner.....

I suppose that's 4 tough games for them to finally pick up an injury or two! Ah who am I kidding

We've conceded 4 goals 4 times this season, and on course to concede well over 60 goals at the rate we concede them before the season is out.

It's pretty clear what the issues are

But despite our healthy looking goals for tally, we don't look very good going forward either - such a strange season to evaluate, especially given how good we looked for the opening 3rd (?) of it - hopefully this time next season It can be looked back on as a rite of passage

Back