• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT***

I think it's hard to have a second phase when the majority of the team is in line with the ball. One of the goals (or two) Bissouma our most defensive midfielder lost it just outside their box. If the protection to the defensive line is that high how can we recycle.

We lose the ball and it's VDV and Romero v the attack. There seems to be no 2nd attacking wave.

Last week Hojberg came on, played on the edge of the centre circle and shut down attempted counter attacks.
What goal was that ?
First was son/maddison
Second was Porros horror pass
Third was son

The worse part being that Udogie and Porro don't actually deliver anything in those positions. Rather than taking them up as a standard, they could join later, or the wingers could drift inside and they could overlap occasionally.

Porro is probably our best crosser but never gets to do it.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine went man for man. If the FB 's had responded by staying wide that would have created space in the middle for Maddison and others to fill for example. Give that a go for 5 minutes in game. Not working? Ok let's go back to the original plan.

My bad, it wasn't a goal, there were two counters end of the 1st half directly off him losing it edge of the Saudi Sportswashing Machine box.
I remember one when his control was like he was trapping a bomb
Awful play at the time. Think that’s the moment you mean

Given our upcoming run of games, I’m not sure that we have all but sewn up anything.

I am glad somebody else realises that. I have been told to stop looking over my shoulder.

But lets be honest can anybody honestly see anything but 0pts from Arsenal(h), Chelsea (a), Liverpoool (a)?? Okay maybe 1pt

Toon play Palace (a), Sheff United (h), Burnley (a) They could be 1 or 2pts behind with 3 to go
United play Sheff United (h), Burnley (h) Palace (a) Depending on how they fare at Bouremouth tonight they could be 1pt behind 1pt ahead with 3 to go

Luckily for us United play Saudi Sportswashing Machine when we play City so they both cant win that fixture. But if we dont shape v Burnley and Sheffield United I am guessing one of the Uniteds pips us for 5th

Poch has gone on record saying he would never manage them and I think a story that big would have got out.

Like I said, load of bollox
Yeah
He said he would never manage a rival
He also made comments about Chelsea although not 100% the same
I know what ive actually seen
Not everything in football gets leaked. Especially not if done with a reputable company

That’s not the same though IMO
Arteta took a team that was 5th and made them 8th
Ange has lost the best striker on the planet for a start

That team/Squad is worse than what Ange inherited, even if you remove Kane.

Arteta also won the FA cup and got to the Europa League final.

That team/Squad is worse than what Ange inherited, even if you remove Kane.

Arteta also won the FA cup and got to the Europa League final.
Yeah he did
And finished lower in the league
Teams progress and change
I’m not saying that Arteta inherited a great side, but he did effectively make them worse. It’s why the fans wanted him gone
Now he is holier than and anyone but it’s taken a LOT of time and money

Yeah
He said he would never manage a rival
He also made comments about Chelsea although not 100% the same
I know what ive actually seen
Not everything in football gets leaked. Especially not if done with a reputable company
Don't know how anyone believes what he said.

Blokes at Chelsea, if the offer was right he would have gone to Arsenal.

The worse part being that Udogie and Porro don't actually deliver anything in those positions. Rather than taking them up as a standard, they could join later, or the wingers could drift inside and they could overlap occasionally.

Porro is probably our best crosser but never gets to do it.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine went man for man. If the FB 's had responded by staying wide that would have created space in the middle for Maddison and others to fill for example. Give that a go for 5 minutes in game. Not working? Ok let's go back to the original plan.
Porros crossing is now non existant
That seems odd but also a tactical thing I assume.

Don't know how anyone believes what he said.

Blokes at Chelsea, if the offer was right he would have gone to Arsenal.
I don’t know how the meeting went so can’t comment on that
But I do find it odd that people think anyone would turn down the chance for £10m a year for loyalty to someone who sacked them

At least we don't go into the Arse game being due a poor result. Silver linings and all...I'm sure there are plenty of their fans bricking themselves fearing a massive bounce back from us after today. I don't really expect us to pose a serious threat to Arse after today, obviously.

At least we don't go into the Arse game being due a poor result. Silver linings and all...I'm sure there are plenty of their fans bricking themselves fearing a massive bounce back from us after today. I don't really expect us to pose a serious threat to Arse after today, obviously.
The time off doesn’t help us unless it means we have players back genuinely fit

I wonder if bentacur still has the broken bone

Richarlsions needed back asap but be needs to be properly fit

You still haven't given your analysis of the game.

All I seen is you critique others for having an opinion.

Maybe you were just too busy bitching.

As I said earlier, it was just a very bad day at the office. Nothing to get bent out of shape about.

Richalison was not fit enough to start or for the bench and we had no other striker available.

And yet we are still 5th with 60 points, last season we finished 8th on 60 points, and yet you are bitching about how we are doing.

Mate, you and your like need to get a grip
The league was a lot stronger last season.

The only grip that’s needed is ours on 4th place, we have to get back in the CL.

Back