• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT***

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have been a lesson on how to defend as a unit. Dare I say it, Ange could take some notes
and under a manager not known for being well organised at the back either. This has been up there with the worst performances of the season.

aaaaaaaand it's 4....disgrace

We’re all entitled to our opinion, bud Certainly not suggesting any different, but some of it people really need to give their head a wobble i feel.

I guess they may be younger or have their own circumstances, but I’m looking at some posts and thinking really !!
Age has nothing to do with it, everyone is venting. If you expect well reasoned points of view in the middle of a brick performance then I guess you don't know football fans well.

4-0 Why couldnt that have been Burn on the end of that.

Laughable tbh. Arsenal are going to rip us to shreds in the NLD. I shudder to think what Liverpool will do at Anfield

It’s becoming clear that our biggest issue is that we didn’t sign a striker. Two chances early on that a decent striker would have buried - we’d be bossing the game.

Said it in Jan. Everyone fixated by CBs but our attack needed reinforcements. Tbf we have missed Richarlison. And we did gamble on Werner.

For me that's not a tactic in the same way as having VDV cover the defence. It should be a extra layer of cover not the entire defensive system.

Every defensive action shouldn't be a sprint backwards, 1v1 battles over the pitch.
The same way we don't defend corners. We set up with 4/5 players at the near post marking zonally. A ball to the back post is a goal as Saudi Sportswashing Machine have just demonstrated.

Been at kids games all morning so have just seen the last 10 mins. Wish I could say I’m surprised. Utterly brilliant or utterly useless.

To quote a man who is still a good football manager…”it’s who we are mate.”

I agree with you but the consensus after the Mourinho / Conte era was that we needed to return to our “DNA”.

We shouldn't open that can of worms again, but I was more on board with their philosophy than this one, aware I'm a minority.

I don't want to be entertained, I want to be sated.

Fuuu

Want to walk out and get some dinner. But the staff were great to put the game on for me. So i have to see it through.

Is there another team in the world that is such a roller coaster? Friends who support other teams always comment on it, so it isn't just me that thinks so.

There have been some poor performances this season, but this is a different level. We have looked clueless in every facet of the game today. Seriously wonder what we are working on during the week.

I feel like all our forwards are out of form.

Madison
Son
Kulu
Werner is Werner
Biss

Nobody pulling up any trees at all.
Maddison is good but no magician. At the start of the season, players moved around, opening up space and created passing and threading opportunities. Now they just fudging stand there, fully marked, waiting for others to do something. Not much to play to, and that is his main strength. As poor as Son's form may be, he also tries to create things from midfield instead of making himself available in the position he's supposed to play. Much like Kane in his last leg, except that Kane is world class and scored lots anyway. What happens now is very similar to what went on when Kane decided to play attacking left midfielder striker. Lack of movement and intention.

What has happened to Kuluseviski is anyone's guess, but even in his best period several questioned his somewhat limited and predictable play, difference being that it came off then. It doesn't now. At all.

Bissoko - sell.

Back