• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT***

For his first season Ange is doing just fine
Yes and no for me. Until he assembles a squad capable of playing his way, he needs to be able to adjust and adapt to what he has. Right now we are capable of anything from brilliance to downright brick, even within the same game, and you never know when or with which players. With a few precious exceptions, they're all interchanceable now - in a negative sense. Højbjerg has become the new Sissoko, first many couldn't wait to get him out the door, now it's "why don't we start Højbjerg". So we better start giving some love to my boy Gil.

I think the issue is that the longer we have played under the manager the worse we have looked. There has been no style or cohesion in our play for months now. We seem unable to do the basics. Our defending is often amateur. The same mistakes in selection are occurring repeatedly too.

It’s still too early to make judgements, but he warning lights are definitely blinking.

Yes results and performances have been poor for a while, yes its only season one, yes we have players out and some that are not a perfect fit.

But for me, I think I can see what the philosophy is, and I don't like it, I don't want us to play that way, I don't want football like basketball, I want control, I want clean sheets, I want us to be mean.

None of them seem to know what they're doing going forward. Wtf is that from Werner. Pack it up you useless clams

It's in the middle of a game were we are putting in a disgraceful performance. Emotion are going to be high and will be seen in responses.
We’re all entitled to our opinion, bud Certainly not suggesting any different, but some of it people really need to give their head a wobble i feel.

I guess they may be younger or have their own circumstances, but I’m looking at some posts and thinking really !!

Two weeks to stew on this, better see some tactical improvement against the big boys are we will be humiliated

If we get to Sheffield United away, and stuck in 5th cant get 4th or be caught I would love to see Mickey Moore and maybe Jamie Donley get a start

None of them seem to know what they're doing going forward. Wtf is that from Werner. Pack it up you useless clams
I'm so sick and tired watching players standing or strolling inside the box when we have pressure in midfield. Wtf are they waiting for or think will happen?

They have 15 corners, we have 2. Because one team is actually shooting the ball and the other one passes it endesly until it looses it. Shooting the ball opens up opportunities, maybe a deflection, maybe the keeper cant hold it and someone pounces on it etc...

I feel like all our forwards are out of form.

Madison
Son
Kulu
Werner is Werner
Biss

Nobody pulling up any trees at all.

Back