• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT***

Kane lost the ball many times I saw it with my own eyes. If we are unable to defend a cou ter from the opposition box due a player losing in attack then something has gone horribly wrong and today it's gone horribly wrong.

Sometimes you concede and the defenders have no part to play in that but today the team setup and the defenders have been a direct issue in every one of their goals.
Whilst your logic is right
Two of the goals came straight from them taking it off son tamely
That’s an issue
Isak doesn’t let our defenders do that
That’s the difference

Jesus, some of the drivel on here it’s like school playground.

Bad day at the office very bad day at the office no doubt about that.

This was always a transitional season and to be anywhere near the Champions League is beyond most of our expectations. Lots of work on but let’s give it a chance to work eh

Some very entitled people on here

First season, whole squad rebuild and challenging for the top four give some context

Been at work, Ave we been that bad? Fearing a drubbing v the top 3 if we can't raise our game against a depleted Toon.

Jesus, some of the drivel on here it’s like school playground.

Bad day at the office very bad day at the office no doubt about that.

This was always a transitional season and to be anywhere near the Champions League is beyond most of our expectations. Lots of work on but let’s give it a chance to work eh

Some very entitled people on here

First season, whole squad rebuild and challenging for the top four give some context
Not entitlement at all. Our performance has been appaling and people, quite rightly, are airing concerns.

The team set up needs a striker to do the basics
We don’t have one
And Ange won’t play the kids
The team setup also requires the midfield to press the space and block passing lanes, it also requires defenders to intercept and to mop up passes in behind. Noen of these things happened today so how you can only speak about the striker is madness to me. The whole system failed, each and every part of it.

I like VDV, Romero, Biss, Bentancur etc as much as anyone but they've all been crap in their defensive aspects today. If they do their jobs Son loses the ball is just frustrating due to loss of possesion.

Been at work, Ave we been that bad? Fearing a drubbing v the top 3 if we can't raise our game against a depleted Toon.

We'll be getting tonked against the top 3 - we are setup to play in to their hands, we'll go at them and not be able to defend the inevitable counters, cricket scores incoming

Back