• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT***

Have we ever done well in this beige strip? Looks nice but doesn’t play well. Could have led. Bissouma been giving the ball away. VDV commits too fast and is prone to the attacker cutting back.
Grey kits are scientifically proven to reduce vision, and win rates are also statistically significantly down. Its suicide to wear it

Maybe, it was a bit behind him, would have a been a hell of a finish from anyone to score from it.
Perfect height for a stooped header, it was behind him because he misjudged it a bit, ran past it then tried to volley it in round his body.. No confidence

Think it was Johnson that fudged up for the 2nd.

Werner did have chances, but our combined xG is around .5, so they can't have been sitter.

I'd have to rewatch it, thought it was Porro from where the player was.

I hate to be that guy but the coverage for the 2nd goal wasn't great. What Saudi Sportswashing Machine have done in terms of improving the experience for hearing impaired people is awesome and deserves highlighting, however when I watch football I do want to see the sport whilst the ball is in play...

Agreed on Werner, it was brilliant play from Brennan / the right side for the 1st chance but if he's have pinged that in, or would've been a worldy, like Bale's volley against Stoke almost (maybe a touch lower than that one).

The frustration is you can see we're so close to clicking and absolutely smashing someone. But it's falling over at the end when in the final third.

Really, really frustrating/strange options with the final ball. This is happening constantly.

COYS 45 mins to not spoil the weekend before it started...not holding my breath.

This game has 2 more goals in it...not 2-2 though more like 4-0

The frustration is you can see we're so close to clicking and absolutely smashing someone. But it's falling over at the end when in the final third.

Really, really frustrating/strange options with the final ball. This is happening constantly.
Totally. We dominated for 25-30 minutes, absolutely comfortable. Then one goal against and we capitulate. Just need to be ruthless and strangle the opposition into submission when we aren't able to finish.

I hate to be that guy but the coverage for the 2nd goal wasn't great. What Saudi Sportswashing Machine have done in terms of improving the experience for hearing impaired people is awesome and deserves highlighting, however when I watch football I do want to see the sport whilst the ball is in play...

Agreed on Werner, it was brilliant play from Brennan / the right side for the 1st chance but if he's have pinged that in, or would've been a worldy, like Bale's volley against Stoke almost (maybe a touch lower than that one).

He's not Bale.

And that amazing goal, was from a more accurate and slower moving cross.

I wonder if the players have the vibrating shirts too?

Yeah, my Saudi Sportswashing Machine friend shuddered when I asked him about their likely starters in defence. He wasn't pleased when I mused about Udogie and Werner's probable success down that left side.
If they get one injury/red card at the back during the game they'll be absolutely nobbled.

It’s becoming clear that our biggest issue is that we didn’t sign a striker. Two chances early on that a decent striker would have buried - we’d be bossing the game.
Toney or Isaak for me.

Toney is a bit of a bad egg though , not sure Ange will tolerate him.

People that think we shouldn't be trying to upgrade this back four are mental. Yes we need a better DM but we are so poor at basic defending

It’s becoming clear that our biggest issue is that we didn’t sign a striker. Two chances early on that a decent striker would have buried - we’d be bossing the game.

I don't actually think so. There a changes in setup that would stop us being so vulnerable in defence. Saudi Sportswashing Machine had a couple of chances before they scored like we did.
They however defended much better when turning over the ball than we have. The amount of goals we concede from having the ball turned over in the opposition final third is comical.

The first, maybe. Probably should have gone with his head.

The second is at very most a half-chance stab as it was clipped back to him.

It was Porro with the sloppy back pass.

Back