• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT***

It's the message, he wants us playing the ball around at the back. He's gone on record as saying he doesn't mind if we give up a few goals doing it.

I hate it, I mind.
This was defensive phase. Udogie first needs to win the ball before he thinks of playing it on the ground.

Anyone who thinks we are a great side is crazy. Everyone is forgetting where we were last season, yes we've added some good new players but you can't go from that shambles to great in one season.

No use comparing to last season, the team is different, 8 +/- new regular starting players - the problems now are of the current setup/team not of previous ones

Defensively we are awful but I do not get the praise for our wide players at all. They don't keep the ball, they can't beat their man unless its a foot race. I really don't think they suit the football we try and play.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine are defending with a rather high line. We should be capitalising on this instead of trying to get everybody into the penalty box. Johnson had an early cross to Werner , more of that please

Back