• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs S.L. Benfica OMT ***

It's ****ing depressing watching Spurs now when you compare how we were playing just a few years ago.

I just never have any idea what we are really trying to do. Under Harry maybe it was obvious but teams could do **** all about it and we were brave. Now there just seems to be a bunch of blokes standing around scratching their **** and maybe Ade/Sandro/Eriksen does something good once in a while

Stop bashing Spurs.

Benfica have won 21 and drawn two of their last 23 matches, and are currently on an eight-game winning streak. Most remarkably, the Lisbon giants have conceded just one goal in their last 16 matches.

Paulihno has been particularly ****.

My phone just suggested "Pauline". Sums it up.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Lack of movement from our part.

Benfica are keeping it tight. Can't imagine us passing and moving past them.

Stop bashing Spurs.

Benfica have won 21 and drawn two of their last 23 matches, and are currently on an eight-game winning streak. Most remarkably, the Lisbon giants have conceded just one goal in their last 16 matches.

Are you watching this nonsense? Stop making excuses ffs we are awful at the moment.

Back