• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs QUEENS PARK RANGERS OMT**

What will the outcome of this game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please please please someone tell me this will be a good weekend for us. Can't remember what it's like to win any more.
In an ideal world I guess id like goons and Chelsea to draw, and Saudi Sportswashing Machine to lose but most importantly and forget the other results just for us to get a win.

Please please please someone tell me this will be a good weekend for us. Can't remember what it's like to win any more.
In an ideal world I guess id like goons and Chelsea to draw, and Saudi Sportswashing Machine to lose but most importantly and forget the other results just for us to get a win.

Part 1 completed. Scum 1 and Scum 2 draw. Forget about Saudi Sportswashing Machine. We just must win our game and all the games for the rest of the season. I remember when we got 4th, Harry had to pair Modric and Hudd in central midfield due to injuries. Hopefully he may just be forced into finding another winning combo due to our current injuries

3658985009_971e08f3a5.jpg

May2011_0556.jpg

87575330_c931634fc4_o.jpg

Part 1 completed. Scum 1 and Scum 2 draw. Forget about Saudi Sportswashing Machine. We just must win our game and all the games for the rest of the season. I remember when we got 4th, Harry had to pair Modric and Hudd in central midfield due to injuries. Hopefully he may just be forced into finding another winning combo due to our current injuries

Not true. He paired Modric and Huddlestone in the centre after he pushed Bale from left back to left wing after Bale had done so well there in previous games. Wasn't down to injuries.

All he needs to do is go BACK to the winning combo from earlier this season. Lennon, Modric, Parker, Bale in midfield, VDV in front of them with Ade in front of VDV. And for that to work we desperately need Ade to find a semblance of form because in recent games he has been woeful.

Not true. He paired Modric and Huddlestone in the centre after he pushed Bale from left back to left wing after Bale had done so well there in previous games. Wasn't down to injuries.

All he needs to do is go BACK to the winning combo from earlier this season. Lennon, Modric, Parker, Bale in midfield, VDV in front of them with Ade in front of VDV. And for that to work we desperately need Ade to find a semblance of form because in recent games he has been woeful.

Ade couldn't give a brick about where we finish. He's not gonna be here next year. The last time he had a good game was because we bought in Saha and he was motivated to show that he was better than him. He proved his point and has gone back to playing his usual game.

Goons and Chelski drawing 0-0 is the best result we could have hoped for, now today is even more a MUST win game. COYS!

Ade couldn't give a brick about where we finish. He's not gonna be here next year. The last time he had a good game was because we bought in Saha and he was motivated to show that he was better than him. He proved his point and has gone back to playing his usual game.

Possibly right. The problem we have is that a front pairing of Defoe/VDV is going to hold up brick. Not sure Saha/VDV would be much better in holding it up. Unfortunately Ade, as poor at holding the ball up as he has been, seems like our only choice. The other option is for us to sit deep, play Defoe and try and hit them on the counter but we are almost too good in possession for that to happen.

5 players missing not including Kaboul yet on yesterdys training pics Ekotto, Walker, King,Gallas,Parker,Modric,Lennon,Bale, Sandro and VDV were all training. No signs of either Defoe or Ade though.

This really is the last chance saloon. We have to win. If we draw and play amazingly then that may keep us in it by our finger nails. Anything else it's over.

Performances, especially away from home, no longer mean much. It's all down to the results. A draw is a draw, regardless of how we play. A draw would keep us on track for 4th, but I'd much rather get our three needed wins started today!

^^^

Maybe we'll play without a striker and go 4-6-0 and reinvent football in one 90 minute burst of 17 goals.

Or maybe we'll keep it tight and consider a point a good result away from home

Back