• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs QUEENS PARK RANGERS OMT**

What will the outcome of this game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And another save....goalkeeper is having a field day for them, while our rather old American concedes from a soft free kick....Fate?

Their goalkeeper hasn't done anything that I wouldn't expect any keeper in the top 2 leagues in this country to do.

What a collapse this has been lol, If I wasnt used to it time and time again I'd seriously give up on football.

:lol: :lol: :lol: who saw Defoe brick himself and jump out of the way of Taiwo's challenge?

even If we were 4 points clear with 1 game of the season left we would still find a way to fudge it right up.

Problem is that nowadays we have some talented players and should have a decent team...but we have a clueless manager who cant turn the players into a team

bang on, this is the best group of players we've had for 30 years, massively underachieving

I don't see a massive difference between this run of form compared to the 2 points 8 games fiasco that Harry used to spout off about. Harry out.

Back