• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Partizan Belgrade EL OMT ***

Why sub Sol? He's making runs and creating chances. Leave him on a hope for a goal.

We'd be better off with 10 men than having Soldado mess up every chance whilst pretending he has the heart to turn it around.

The man's spirit is broken. He's like Bambi with a knife hanging out his flank, he is spent, useless, washed up, yesterday's news, forgettable, soon gone.

think its quite pathetic weve taken a striker off for an AMC.

id have replaced Paulinho.

We have to try and get something from this player. He has it. It's in there. But his confidence is shot. I think he's getting into some very good positions finally tonight, and personally, Id try to let simply it through the 90 in the hoe he gets a goal or an assist. I back Poch here.

We have to try and get something from this player. He has it. It's in there. But his confidence is shot. I think he's getting into some very good positions finally tonight, and personally, Id try to let simply it through the 90 in the hoe he gets a goal or an assist. I back Poch here.

I think he'll get better as the season goes on. He's had a long year and has had to adapt under difficult circumstances, just like a number of our players.
Give Poch time, he's trying things and eventually we'll come good!......hopefully

Fcking idiot Chiriches

1-0 up and he tries that sh.it with no cover and 3 men around him

Get him sold please

I'm not seeing the 'horrors' some are seeing here. Look fine to me, just short on confidence. Paulinho and Nobby specifically, but especially Paulinho, who is getting into great areas but seems afraid to go for it and instead ends up going backwards. It's a shame. We should be at least two up IMO.

=D> All hail the voice of reason

This is so AVB tonight, it's no different at all.
It's almost as if..... we weren't playing that way because of AVB!

17tblgoitiqv4jpg.jpg

Fcking idiot Chiriches

1-0 up and he tries that sh.it with no cover and 3 men around him

Get him sold please

Oh please, he's entertaining, he's what we want, he's to dare! His cologne's called SEX and he doesn't even need to apply it.

Lennon is still on fire on the left wing, really really on fire. He has been so influential. Are we just playing him as a defender because of Grbic? Put him on the right for GHod's sake.

Back