• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Panathinaikos OMT ***

Think our attacking midfielders need to weigh in with some goals, defoe can not be expected with his extra work load to score like he has done in the past. The amazing Dempsey and sigguardson need to help out with some goals.

I am going to save my anger and trust that they will be disappointed enough to correct themselves...I must say though, some of the stuff I've read is bewildering when compared to collapses like the arse away last season and the mess that was QPR away. Those were matches where i was pretty angry!!!!

But Steff, this was un-professional, against a 3rd rate team, and we now make it harder for ourselves in latter stages of the comp. Just shouldn't have been.

Yeah, proper clueless! 14 points clear in the polls!

Only because the conservatives have lost their true roots by being in a coalition with the absolute waste of spaces lib dems.
Why anyone would vote for labour after their shambolic 13 years in power is beyond me..

Best possible scenario in my opinion is a UKIP-Tory coalition. If labour was to enter power, I am seriously thinking of leaving this country.

4 points dropped so far in Europe imv - theoretically win your home games draw the away should be the aim but when you are playing such tinkle poor opponents you really should be taking maximum from games like this

But Steff, this was un-professional, against a 3rd rate team, and we now make it harder for ourselves in latter stages of the comp. Just shouldn't have been.

Yep and actually a pretty standard performance for us this season. The 1st half against Man Utd being a very big exception. For all the talk about change, I can't help seeing the same old problems once again...

Only because the conservatives have lost their true roots by being in a coalition with the absolute waste of spaces lib dems.
Why anyone would vote for labour after their shambolic 13 years in power is beyond me..

Best possible scenario in my opinion is a UKIP-Tory coalition. If labour was to enter power, I am seriously thinking of leaving this country.

Better get packing then!

Think our attacking midfielders need to weigh in with some goals, defoe can not be expected with his extra work load to score like he has done in the past. The amazing Dempsey and sigguardson need to help out with some goals.

We've been carrying Siggy and Dempsey all season - essentially been playing with 10 men in every game. Dont think they've put in more than a '6/10' type performance between them.

Separate issue but said before that we shouldnt play our first team in the Europa, and tonight its backfired. One point and minimial rest period before Sunday

We've been carrying Siggy and Dempsey all season - essentially been playing with 10 men in every game. Dont think they've put in more than a '6/10' type performance between them.

Separate issue but said before that we shouldnt play our first team in the Europa, and tonight its backfired. One point and minimial rest period before Sunday

This is where Levy fudged the window up, Carry two strikers and one gets injured then one has to play EVERY game.

Defoe should not have played tonight, his legs were gone after 70mins at OT. He needed a full week to be ready for Sunday.

Yep and actually a pretty standard performance for us this season. The 1st half against Man Utd being a very big exception. For all the talk about change, I can't help seeing the same old problems once again...

Agreed. This was pretty much in keeping with the script: Start off well. Waste some chances. Don't worry too much, due to confidence that more will come and dynamic of game won't change. Score goal. Let up. Several scary defensive lapses. Dynamic of game shifts. Worry that one goal lead won't hold up. Give up goal. Faff about a bit. Ineffectual substitutions. Run out of time.

Back