• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Maribor OMT ***

As opposed to all those other players... the ones that play better next to an inexperienced or stupid partner?

Dawson is a very good player when match fit, and does not need helping through games.

Robbie Fowler said he doesn't like Huddlestone because he slows the game down. Er... the whole point of Huddlestone's game is that as soon as he gets it he hits it long or to the wings, you can't get faster than that. Why do they employ pundits that know nothing about how we play? I suppose Parker and Livermore and Sandro speed up our game by their ball retention and short passing? What a pointless mug that man Fowler is.

His best performances have been next to the likes of King from what I remember. Dawson - Gallas too.

His brawn with the brains as far as I remember.

I love Daws, I want him to remain - he is the antidote to people like Berbatov.

Interesting analysis from Strachan. The 3 forwards on the continent are ALL goalscoring forwards. Our three have two wingers and leave the central striker often isolated.

Now I begin to see AVB wants to play with 3 goalscorers up front. The fact then is he would have to sacrafice Lennon or Bale or both. We have decent players, we should mold the tactical shape to what we have got. That must mean 4-4-2 until we have other forwards.

COYS

Give me goals please. If my calculations are correct, we havent scored at goal at the Park Lane End so far this season.

That run needs to end...tonight please

His best performances have been next to the likes of King from what I remember. Dawson - Gallas too.

Er, because he isn't having to cover for someone less capable?

You could say that of every defender we've ever had, they look better next to King.

Dawson is a good player.

Big game for Carroll tonight, surrounded with decent players, not against top, top opposition... this is a big night for him to show if he has got what it takes.

im glad AVB has gone with 4-4-2, I hope we smash Maribor and it makes AVB play more like this at home.

im glad AVB has gone with 4-4-2, I hope we smash Maribor and it makes AVB play more like this at home.

Indeed. Let's hope Defoe and Adebayor combine well, leaving AVB no option but to stick with it.

Can someone confirm for me, are Sigurdsson and Dempsey playing or not, I can't see them but...?

Back