• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

If Rooney AND van Persie are indeed out then we should be getting a point at minimum here. Their main attacking threats after those two are Shinji Kagawa, Danny Welbeck and Ashley Young, one of whom is yet to hit top form in England, one is overrated cos he plays for them and the other is an irritating, diving **** toad who annoyingly scored twice at the Lane a while back.

I don't think we have any top, top players but then neither do they when their main two are out, so it's pretty well poised but we have a better midfield IMO. Would certainly be disappointed with zero points should they not play.

I think we can't really compare player's performances from the previous regime. Paulinho was a little different for a start! :D

I like Siggi... If ever we sell him, I hope he moves to Everton; would be the right team IMO.

I think we can't really compare player's performances from the previous regime. Paulinho was a little different for a start! :D

I like Siggi... If ever we sell him, I hope he moves to Everton; would be the right team IMO.

He'd probably thrive in a team where there's less pressure to win, comfortably upper mid table, and more or less a guaranteed starter, but he can still play a part for us.

Anyway, it is great to look forward to the New Year with hope instead of the despair under the last guy.

Happy New Year to each and every one of the current posters. Most of you have deluded, incorrect views that I do my best to educate out of you but still you persist.

I guess I will have to live with that. ;)

I imagine something will happen such as... the keeper puts the ball down to take a freekick... but a United player decides to just kick it in the net.

The ref then decides that is fine as he didn't fancy a freekick either, so the goal should stand.

Or maybe Young will fling himself to the floor when Lloris wins the ball, and the ref will decide it is a penalty.

Or we will get the ball 2 yards over their line and the ref will say it wasn't a goal, even though his wrist-watch tells him it was.

You know, that kind of thing... I know it is really, really hard to imagine stupid scenarios like that happening though...

Did you know that wrist-watch has a rude word in it if you don't hyphenate it? Neither did I until this forum informed me

Anyway, it is great to look forward to the New Year with hope instead of the despair under the last guy.

Happy New Year to each and every one of the current posters. Most of you have deluded, incorrect views that I do my best to educate out of you but still you persist.

Same to you Onlyme and all you other Spurs fans.

All the best for all of us for 2014. Maybe this year we will finally get a bit of long overdue L.U.C.K.

Happy New Year (and keep "educating" :))

LOL.

Siggy has been a major disappointment this season. He is too easy to knock off the ball, he is neither one thing or the other.

Have to agree. He offers so little in game play but he has scored some goals bit centre mid is not a position that I think he could do successfully

Has to be Capoue for me

If VP and Rooney are out ([-o<) then I feel very very confident.

Without those two, We have the better team imo.

3-0 (Eriksen, Soldado & Lamela with a screamer)

[video=youtube;UpqknwKbvDE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpqknwKbvDE[/video]

tumblr_mfxoceHlsu1qdd18ro1_500.gif

Back