• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

Other thoughts:

What a bunch of diving ****s.

What the hell was Rooney's problem with Webb at the end? Webb reffed a terrific game. He gave decisions to both teams that could have gone either way, but he was shown to be right with all of them.

Impressed with Dawson's interview just then, saying they didn't keep the ball as well as they would have liked. I like that. It shows we have high standards, because I was about to say the times we did keep the ball was really good.

That was fun hey?!!

It was purely a team performance - worked very hard and with such a depleted squad, made United suffer. With our pace we have it in the locker when on the counter...

Well done Azza, great performance from him - Evra must hate him so much :lol:

There are negatives but I'll leave that for another day

COYS!

Get the **** in.

Now that we've got the points, we can relax and reflect that is was a fantastically well prepared team today. The coaching staff, Sherwood, absolutely brilliant work. We looked like a quality team out there. I wanted to know how Sherwood would adapt to not being able to go gung-ho against the big teams and he's shown what he can do. Very, very impressed.

And the players. Once they secured the points they carried out the plan perfectly. Fantastic performance. And the young guys as well seeing out that win. It's awesome. Well done to Sherwood for using them. Losing our best player in Ade who would have been perfect as the hold up man in the latter stages and still seeing it out. So, so impressed.

Absolutely this. Nevermind we should've had two penalties against us late on, fantastic win and a great performance to match. Can we play you every week? ;)

Amazing...unlike all you young pups I couldn't watch the last 15 minutes..dodgy ticker here.

That made my new year..and xmas..and probably my birthday also..

my river was a good 6 minutes behind.
When the 5 minutes injury time was announced. I was debating whether to just look at the final result somewhere but i made myself sit through the injury time as i thought it would be even worse to see the result just pop up if they scored.

Bc6wnIiIcAAc18l.jpg

I thought Lennon was outstanding. He dominates Manure all the ****in time. Taxi for Evra

Probably out for the season considering our luck with injuries.

If so, at least we've got the January window to address that.

I can't quite believe it. All the chaos, all the slow, pondering football, all the uncertainty, doubt, five and six-nil thrashings.....and we're still doing better than last season points wise, and we've just matched last season's 'feel good' win at OT. :D

I've got the old bouncy feeling again, one I haven't felt for a long time. Credit to Tim Sherwood for the way he set the midfield up, with Capoue and Dembele dropping deep ahead of Dawson and Vlad while Eriksen and Lennon pushed up to form almost a front four with Soldado and Ade. The former nullified Rooney's tendency to drop deep quite well, while the latter allowed us one-on-one situations whenever we received the ball ahead of United's back four. True, that meant we essentially gave up the center of the park, but f*ck it, it worked. We lost a bit of composure towards the end with Ade, Soldado and Capoue all going off, but...f*ck me, what a win. Well done, lads. Well done, young 'uns who came into such a high pressure game and performed. And well fecking done, Full-time Tim. Take a bow, son. :D :D :D :D

Loved Sherwood's interview just now - 'I think we could have played better' is the first thing he said. Awesome, high standards. Great. To me, he's proved himself now going away to mid table teams, going away to big teams, playing at home to smaller teams. I'm no longer worried that his approach may only work for certain types of games and not for others. He's got it.

Back