• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

This is an outstanding photo:

Bcr1iSmIMAEhUhc.jpg

Just beautiful. Is there a LARGE jpeg? Wallpaper size? GREAT find mate.

A quiet and hungover crowd, with most having travelled up from London in the morning coupled with tired players after a busy festive program all point to a 0-0 bore draw for me

Despite all our recent drama, we come into the game at Old Trafford with a better run of recent results than United.

Spurs have picked-up 13 Premier League points from the last 18 available, while United have amassed only 12.

I think we can come away with at least a draw, if not all three points.

Have faith!

Despite all our recent drama, we come into the game at Old Trafford with a better run of recent results than United.

Spurs have picked-up 13 Premier League points from the last 18 available, while United have amassed only 12.

I think we can come away with at least a draw, if not all three points.

Have faith!

Wow. Very interesting stat. And everyone is going on about how good United's recent form has been.

Strange what stats can do!

Those 12 points have come in their last 4 games, so their form is pretty good.

Plus their 2 recent cup wins, they have actually won 6 games on the spin since losing back-to-back home games v Everton and Saudi Sportswashing Machine.
We must not underestimate their current run, although in the last 2 they have ground out a win

Plus their 2 recent cup wins, they have actually won 6 games on the spin since losing back-to-back home games v Everton and Saudi Sportswashing Machine.
We must not underestimate their current run, although in the last 2 they have ground out a win

Oh yes, they were fortunate at Hull and undeserved winners at Norwich.

Just wondering what people think. If offered a victory at OT or the Effemirates and a loss in the other game, which would people take?

I would prefer a win at United. This would maintain our push for fourth against one of our main rivals, while getting removed from the FA cup would only strengthen our chances in the PL.

What do others think?

Same here, if offered only one win of the two, I would choose a win at OT.

If we chose a win at Arsnal, no doubt we would only get Chelsea or City away in the next round

when you put it like that...yeah win at OT.....I was undecided.

Tim's Teamtalk

Tim Sherwood had to admit that he had an enjoyable day, He was at the home of the premier league champions, One of Pillar's of english football, Old Trafford with all its heritage, sitting in the away changing room with the noise of his squad around him, this was a special day and a hugely significant moment in his life. He had sampled Old Trafford before as a player of course but to be in charge of a team facing Manchester United, this was something new entirely,he was excited at the prospect and excited at the opportunity this game represented, winning here would make people sit up and take notice and more importantly it could inject a massive boost of confidence into the squad for the new year. Part of Tim couldnt help wishing he was going to be standing side by side with Sir Alex Ferguson. The man that pulled all the strings and was the foundation of all the sucess they had enjoyed in the modern era, in truth as he had walked around the impressive stadium he was struck by how the place still reeked of him, his influence still hung heavy over the club, in truth he did not envy David Moyes who he had met shortly after exiting the team coach and shared a brief chat in a corridor, poor sod he thought it might be easier for him if the old Bastard snuffed it, but that was David's problem, outwardly he seemed confident but Tim had seen this kind of bravado in managers before, he was not oblivious to the fear, even the ruse regarding Wayne Rooney had seemed a little desperate, like he was trying to emulate the great man, Tim was neither suprised nor impressed with this but pandered to David's will ' What he's playing!! what a suprise thought Tim....Truth was a home defeat to Spurs would be disastrous for them, Tim knew this and had already decided in the week that he would set up his team to go for this, the squad had seemed buyoant after the Stoke game, he was not the only one looking forward to this his players seemed up for the challenge too.

Tim glanced up to see Steffan, Les and Chris Ramsey had finished reminding the players of their individual instructions, Aarons was the key thought Tim he was confident he had the beating of Evra, nethertheless it was time to give the players his final hurrah, the plans were all made it was now time for action. He sat up and walked over to address the matchday squad.

'Okay, Manchester United at Old Trafford under the lights! it doesnt get much better than this...these are the games we worked so hard as kids to be a part of! This game represents the beginning of the second half of the season...Its a new year and our New years resolution is we are going to give one hell of a peformance in this game and do ourselves bloody proud!! We have nothing to fear and everything to gain in winning this match...it could be the start of something special for us! this is a special game and all I ask is that you put in a peformance individually and collectively that the occasion deserves!'

Tim paused at this point drinking in the first eleven..

'We were excellent on Sunday but this isnt a game for second chances...we must get as close to perfection as we can today...I look at the first 11 now and I look at those who are waiting in the wings...I have supreme confidence in each and everyone of you....I know you can emerge as winners tonight if you believe in yourslves as I believe in you. But we must fight for each other and fight hard.' 'look at our Goalkeeper...he's French and he is gorgeous and not even Lukaku's knee can stop him from being class'...a few chuckles greeted this statement....'Danny I have known you for years and I know you can emerge smelling of roses and keep young Januzaj under control..Michael you are our Captain and have the experience to get us over the line..Vlad enjoy this experience and listen to Michael....but play your game and get us playing from the back...Kyle you and Azza can give little Patrice nightmares tonight....make this happen....Moose remind them yet again what a superb player you are and dont be afraid to unleash that wand of a left foot.....Paulinho lets see some more tricks and flicks and another stellar peformance like Sunday!...Christian this sort of stage was made for you go out and express yourself!!! Inspector Gadget'.....Emmanuel Adebayor looks up smiling dolefully 'give them hell! Roberto....new year....show them what a deadly player you are!!!!
'those on the bench....watch the game carefully and decide how you can influence it to our advantage...you may well be called upon'

There was a long pause in which the team looked up at Tim, Michael Dawson made some final adjustments to the captains armband....

'COME ON' Roared tim...the team responded to the summons by roaring back....and then yelling at each other to fire each other up...Steffan Freund indicated that the notice had been given, the team made its way to the exit, fire and passion stoked in their hearts.
Sorry but this is ****ing awful mate :D good effort nonetheless.

Sorry but this is ****ing awful mate :D good effort nonetheless.

The Omt Gods seem fairly pleased with my offering's thus far..... I forsake my dignity to be a sacrificial little lamb in order for us to get points on the board.

Yep I hold my hands up pretty pis* poor this time round....I think 'tims teamtalk' will bow out after the NLD.....I will try and bow out in a blaze of glory and nonsenseical nonesense;)

thanks for the kind words..

Back