• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs MAN UNITED -OMT***

Thankfully, we have what should be a very very easy game next up to get back to winning ways, after 2 losses and a draw in our last 3 games.

Unfortunately, after that, we have 2 away games at Everton and Chelsea with Stoke at home sandwiched in between. Redknapp needs to sort this out soon cos we don't want a slide akin to the one we had last season.

Ok..pumpy run of difficult games is over..Let's get back on track please

:rolleyes:

Walker badly needs to improve on his crossing. It's been bog-standard or worse for the vast majority of the last few games. Much, much more to learn before he becomes a regular England right-back. Still, he's got time and potential.

Ok..pumpy run of difficult games is over..Let's get back on track please

So, in summation, from our games against City, United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea so far( a total of nine games), we've won two, drawn two and lost five. With Chelsea away still to come. We've scored thirteen goals and conceded twenty one. I need not add that four of the ones we scored came in that 4-0 demolition of Pool in the sunny old days back when the season was still young. So what does that tell us? I'm not quite sure, but nothing too encouraging, I fear.

So, in summation, from our games against City, United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea so far( a total of nine games), we've won two, drawn two and lost five. With Chelsea away still to come. We've scored thirteen goals and conceded twenty one. I need not add that four of the ones we scored came in that 4-0 demolition of Pool in the sunny old days back when the season was still young. So what does that tell us? I'm not quite sure, but nothing too encouraging, I fear.

Fear not my friend. That's one area we need to focus on (playing the big boys..which I think we are there but need more conviction when we face them)
I don't care a bit about who is behind us....I always like to look ahead...

Out played them for 3/4 of the game. Adebayor goal should have stood, definitely deserved so much more.

As for the refereeing, no matter how well we play, what we do(against Manure), Manure will always come out on top seeing as they have all referees on their payroll.

Time for Harry to commit or Leave IMHO. I don't expect us to beat Arsenal away or Man Utd but to go from one of the tightest defences in the league to shipping 8 goals in 2 games (no pun intended) is ridiculous quite frankly.

Appreciate everything Harry has done for the club but I'd prefer he leave now rather than in 2 months with everyone knowing full well he's off. This is a fantastic position we're in lets not flush it all down the toilet.

Given that we had three world class players out today, the performance was all that could be expected. we played quite well, created a few opportunities which we didnt take. Heads up - we need to reinvigorate Ade.

Back