• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs MAN UNITED -OMT***

I just hope we don't play with Saha and Ade up front

if we play 442 it should be Defoe and Ade

if VDV is fit we should play him behind Ade

Wingers playing as wingers

Bale to stay on his feet on the left wing

King if he's actually fit, Dawson if he's not

Last edited:
Most of all

when the team is announced - I hope and pray that all of the fanboy teamslaggers can hold their water
and back the team picked - and not say, we're going to get hammered, Redknapps a clown shoe etc etc

Most of all

when the team is announced - I hope and pray that all of the fanboy teamslaggers can hold their water
and back the team picked - and not say, we're going to get hammered, Redknapps a clown shoe etc etc

We've all seen what happens when we play 4-4-2 against the top teams. We concede possession and in most cases this can lead to a loss. You don't have to be paid a few million a year to figure this out. Our biggest concern regarding formations with Harry is that he has made note of this in previous games yet last week he made the same mistake again. We're not all fanboys, what we want is for spurs to play at their best. I believe we are all smart enough to be critical about games and players without resorting to childlike behaviours.

Can't wait for the game, sadly I'm not going as had family stuff this weekend but will be watching with housemate, a Spurs fan, and work mate, a Man U fan. We have the afternoon planned, going to watch SafeHouse, followed up by coming back to football and lasagne that the housemate has made.. good on him :D I feel like I should be getting some form of dessert?

Should be a good afternoon!

We've all seen what happens when we play 4-4-2 against the top teams. We concede possession and in most cases this can lead to a loss. You don't have to be paid a few million a year to figure this out. Our biggest concern regarding formations with Harry is that he has made note of this in previous games yet last week he made the same mistake again. We're not all fanboys, what we want is for spurs to play at their best. I believe we are all smart enough to be critical about games and players without resorting to childlike behaviours.

then you need to look at pretty much every OMT to see just how wrong you are about peoples analytical skills or maturity

and I will always fall back on the same argument, if the tactical genius's are so damn smart - how come they're sat on their arses at home spouting bile on internet forums

and not managing Chelsea with no experience or ability...................oh, they already have one!

then you need to look at pretty much every OMT to see just how wrong you are about peoples analytical skills or maturity

and I will always fall back on the same argument, if the tactical genius's are so damn smart - how come they're sat on their arses at home spouting bile on internet forums

and not managing Chelsea with no experience or ability...................oh, they already have one!

That question works equally well in reverse.

If even we can spot Harry's mistakes, how come such an experienced and well-remunerated manager keeps making them?

That said, I'm a firm believer in putting out our best team and letting the other lot worry about us.

I truly do believe that we will rise from last weeks miserable result today, give these bitches a real beating and show 'em that Tottenham Hotspur is no laughing matter. Confident as fudge! Will be watching the game with liverpool and manu fans at my hotel in Bangkok, hopefully It'll be a glorious night.

COYS!!

That question works equally well in reverse.

If even we can spot Harry's mistakes, how come such an experienced and well-remunerated manager keeps making them?

That said, I'm a firm believer in putting out our best team and letting the other lot worry about us.

I think we all believe in that
its just that some people believe that they know more than the guy paid to do the job, without actually having any kind of credibilty in that department. Harry puts out the team that he thinks would do the job - who would have believe that the entire team would play like headless chickens, having gone 2 goals to the good last week? Was that Harry's fault, that he didn't forsee that?

The point I was making was, lets get behind whoever walks out at 10 past 4, not start banking "I told you so's" and "the managers a c***'s"

A chance for those who let the club down to redeem themselves! If that and the record against Utd isn't enough to get these players motivated then I say sack them all and lets play some people who give a brick about the club.

COYS.

I think we all believe in that
its just that some people believe that they know more than the guy paid to do the job, without actually having any kind of credibilty in that department. Harry puts out the team that he thinks would do the job - who would have believe that the entire team would play like headless chickens, having gone 2 goals to the good last week? Was that Harry's fault, that he didn't forsee that?

The point I was making was, lets get behind whoever walks out at 10 past 4, not start banking "I told you so's" and "the managers a c***'s"

I agree with getting behind whoever's out there. Harry has to shoulder some of last week's blame though - he either gave the wrong instructions or is guilty of not ensuring they were obeyed.

I agree with getting behind whoever's out there. Harry has to shoulder some of last week's blame though - he either gave the wrong instructions or is guilty of not ensuring they were obeyed.

Personally, I think the biggest misjudgement was Nico playing right mid

We would have been better off with Livermore, but on the basis that he has got more right than wrong, then why set fire to the manager for not having the prescience to see that he would play like he was doing coke.

If we had Bill Nick in charge, a lot of posters would be decrying him as the antichrist, even if he repeated his successes

Ok my prediction

Game of season this will be. 6 - 3 spurs. Put a fiver on it. You won't have to work ever again

Ok my prediction

Game of season this will be. 6 - 3 spurs. Put a fiver on it. You won't have to work ever again

You fudged us up already last week and now you're trying to make us lose money. Take your weirdo prediction and your walcott loving self out of this thread until the match is over please.

Back