• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs MAN UNITED -OMT***

The good thing about the debacle at Arsenal last week is no one will take us seriously again which means less pressure on us. But it is going to be really difficult to boost the confidence after the way we lost to Arsenal. With our shyte record against ManU and Redknapp's poor record against them, we will need a miracle to get something our of this match. It will be even tougher considering Parker will be suspended for this. It will be a great achievement if we can get something out of this match. It will be one of our greatest ever wins if we can beat them for once !

I think Sandro will be our key man for this match. I think our performance will largely depend on how Sandro performs. It remains to be seen how he can replace Parker as the defensive midfielder. If we lose the midfield battle the way we did at Arsenal, you have to be worried about getting thrashed. Hope Sandro and Modric wil step up and pull the midfield together. We will also need Lennon and Bale fit and at their best. I think our attack will depend on hos Bale and Lennon performs.

Injury problems have really limited our options in attack. Defoe and VDV has been struggling with injuries and form for the past few months. Can see Redknapp starting with Adebayor and Saha in attack. Hope Saha will be fired up to play well and score a goal or two against his former team. Let's hope Adebayor will turn up with the right mentality for this match.

After conceding 5 goals against Arsenal, everyone will be looking at our defence in this match. Despite his poor match against Arsenal, King must start. We again need his leadership qualities and experience in defence. Hope he will be back to his best in this match. After the way we let Arsenal score the goals, I think we will need fresh players for this match.I wonder if Redknapp will consider Dawson for this match ahead of Kaboul. Dawson seems to play well alongside King. Just hope we will avoid any silly errors in defence.

ManU have been our bogey team for far too long. They have fecked us up on and off the field too many times over the years. It is time we stop our shyte record against them and beat them for once ! With Arsenal closing up on us, we cannot afford to lose in this match. Just hope we will turn up for this match with the right mentality.

Last edited:
Injury problems have really limited our options in attack. Defoe and VDV has been struggling with injuries and form for the past few months. Can see Redknapp starting with Redknapp and Saha in attack.

Love it. Thats put a real smile on my face this morning.

Joking apart I know who you meant to put, but I still think thats looks funny. "Sandra, get yer boots on. Big game today Babe"

Injury problems have really limited our options in attack. Defoe and VDV has been struggling with injuries and form for the past few months. Can see Redknapp starting with Redknapp and Saha in attack.

Love it. Thats put a real smile on my face this morning.

Joking apart I know who you meant to put, but I still think thats looks funny. "Sandra, get yer boots on. Big game today Babe"

That was a typing error.](*,)

But I would prefer to put Clive Allen as our striker before Redknapp !

The good thing about the debacle at Arsenal last week is no one will take us seriously again which means less pressure on us. But it is going to be really difficult to boost the confidence after the way we lost to Arsenal. With our shyte record against ManU and Redknapp's poor record against them, we will need a miracle to get something our of this match. It will be even tougher considering Parker will be suspended for this. It will be a great achievement if we can get something out of this match. It will be one of our greatest ever wins if we can beat them for once !

I think Sandro will be our key man for this match. I think our performance will largely depend on how Sandro performs. It remains to be seen how he can replace Parker as the defensive midfielder. If we lose the midfield battle the way we did at Arsenal, you have to be worried about getting thrashed. Hope Sandro and Modric wil step up and pull the midfield together. We will also need Lennon and Bale fit and at their best. I think our attack will depend on hos Bale and Lennon performs.

Injury problems have really limited our options in attack. Defoe and VDV has been struggling with injuries and form for the past few months. Can see Redknapp starting with Redknapp and Saha in attack. Hope Saha will be fired up to play well and score a goal or two against his former team. Let's hope Adebayor will turn up with the right mentality for this match.

After conceding 5 goals against Arsenal, everyone will be looking at our defence in this match. Despite his poor match against Arsenal, King must start. We again need his leadership qualities and experience in defence. Hope he will be back to his best in this match. After the way we let Arsenal score the goals, I think we will need fresh players for this match.I wonder if Redknapp will consider Dawson for this match ahead of Kaboul. Dawson seems to play well alongside King. Just hope we will avoid any silly errors in defence.

ManU have been our bogey team for far too long. They have fecked us up on and off the field too many times over the years. It is time we stop our shyte record against them and beat them for once ! With Arsenal closing up on us, we cannot afford to lose in this match. Just hope we will turn up for this match with the right mentality.

I don't disagree with anything other than the Saha/Adebayor axis.

They just don't contribue enough against good teams. Our 2 four man banks will take a beating

I don't disagree with anything other than the Saha/Adebayor axis.

They just don't contribue enough against good teams. Our 2 four man banks will take a beating

Agreed but don't think we have much option if VDV and Defoe are not fit. I just hope Saha will want to score against his former team.

As strange as it sounds, i hope we go 1-0 down early on.

We always play better against the big teams when were trailing, and the total opposite when were winning.

What did I miss with Defoe. Didnt know he wasnt fit. Thought he had just been overlooked last week.

Over-doing it with Alexandra Burke??

As strange as it sounds, i hope we go 1-0 down early on.

We always play better against the big teams when were trailing, and the total opposite when were winning.

Exactly. Other teams get confident boost when they score early. But we always go to sleep after scoring early goal. I don't know why we cannot ever overcome this mental weakness.

What did I miss with Defoe. Didnt know he wasnt fit. Thought he had just been overlooked last week.

Over-doing it with Alexandra Burke??

I read somewhere Defoe was not fit. With our injury problems recently, don't be surprised if each and every member of the squad are not fit to play now !

This year is the only year I have been able to get to virtually every home game. I've only missed City at home and Sunderland at home. I have also never seen us lose in the league when watching Spurs at WHL. This will also be my first time watching United live, everything points to a Spurs win. COYS.

Everybody dance now! Feeling nervous already. Just hope we turn up for this match with the right mentality and get the all impoortant win !

Everybody dance now! Feeling nervous already. Just hope we turn up for this match with the right mentality and get the all impoortant win !

No doubt, apart from Vidic and Valencia, United will have everybody else available, whereas Spurs will have 7 players injured plus Parker suspended, but that wont matter because Chelsea have 1 player injured!

Getting ready to leave in an hour, I was going to say making the trip down passing plenty of United fans on the M6, but I suppose half of them are already there!

----------------Friedel

------Walker King Kaboul BAE

Lennon Sandro Modric Bale (Staying Left)

------------Saha Ade

Spurs 2-1

This year is the only year I have been able to get to virtually every home game. I've only missed City at home and Sunderland at home. I have also never seen us lose in the league when watching Spurs at WHL. This will also be my first time watching United live, everything points to a Spurs win. COYS.

I like this stat. Can you make sure you are at all our remaining home games too :p

He clearly wasn't fit then, along with Sandro

The work rate of Saha and Ade is attrocious and we'll get flattened in the middle. Again.

Playing 2 upfront requires at least one of them to drop and help out in the middle (i.e. Rooney) and none of them have the discipline, work-rate or ability to do that.

Back