• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs MAN UNITED -OMT***

it still fudging hurts...and i hope they still fudging hurt...and come out with something to prove..this is what makes winners...it's all in the head. if we come out playing scared as cokester says, we will get mauled. united particularly in the last few seasons epitomise the idea that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. by all accounts i believe that we have much the better players but whether the mentality is there to forge ahead is still in question. i have not been able to even think about spurs since the weekend, it still fudging hurts...and i hope they still fudging hurt...and come out with something to prove...

i have a cheeky feeling we'll do the ****s... 1-0 after a 94th minute winner from luka modric...... they deserve some bad luck, the FA/sky founded, cheating, Nazi UTD fc..

The most annoying thing I find about this 10-year run is that, nearly every team in the Premiership has beaten United either home or even at OT in that time. ffs even Balckburn this season.
Not always because that team has been beaten them has been far superior,but more often than that, United have been well below par.

My gripe is...When will United have an off-day against us????? ](*,)

2 seasons ago they started awful, they come to WHL (4-1) and put in, what a United fan told me, was by far the best performance of their season

You said the same thing when I said we'd lose against Arsenal.

and that makes you feel better does it?

support isn't rational, analytical fear induced attachment.

Its love, passion, blindness and unrestrained faith that has no limit.

If you don't feel that.................

whats the point?

Why do you think people support Hartlepool or Worksop Town?

all this analysis paralysis is novocaine for the soul

You forecast a loss to the goons because you live in fear.

I have no religion or belief system - Spurs are my religion, and I forgive them for everything they do to me, and celebrate all the joys I have had from supporting them. Hope and belief satisfied brings more joy than endless success, in many ways.

Lighten up, free your soul and believe.

Really can't wait for it. We came close to beating them at WHL last year but Crouch missed a great chance early on. 2 0-0 draws in the past 4 years against them isn't bad at all. I think we'll defend much better tommorow but I think we'll ultimately lose 1-2.

If we go 1-0 up, I'll definitely be putting a bet on United to win though

Frimpong really is a **** - i wanna hurt him hard and I think I will thats the thing. fudgeIN **** HE IS

Frimpong really is a **** - i wanna hurt him hard and I think I will thats the thing. fudgeIN **** HE IS

So glad I have decided not to watch Soccer Am today with Lethal B and Frimpong on the sofa. Can't blame them though, there team tore us a new one and they're probably gloating like fudge.

I'm so up for this one now. All week I have been sulking after that brick last week, but the closer we get to kick off I know I will be buzzing. Let's make it rock inside that ground again.

Back