• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool OMT ***

We all expected that looking at the line up. What were the managers thinking?

We all knew that we would be all over the place with that formation.

I'm all for Bale playing behind the striker, but I still think he is more involved playing on the wing. He's usually anonymous.

Thing is, Gerrard and Lucas are actually pretty good so a Parker-Livermore partnership perhaps wasn't the best way to go. We need our best players in their best positions and that means Dembele in cm.

Hopefully AVB changes things up soon, whether its a change in formation or personnel.

I think livermore would be better wide right, just needs to run up and down. Don't need 2 defensive types in the middle

can AVB not see what's wrong with this? at least just switch livermore and dembele until half time or something.

Back