• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool OMT ***

Were talking about our strikers not scoring and you bring up the fact we scored 2 away from home neither of which were scored by strikers. What's your point?

I could not care less if Lloris scores a hat trick or the ball boy. It is a team game. If we lose after we score 2 goals then it is the defence that is to blame.

I could not care less if Lloris scores a hat trick or the ball boy. It is a team game. If we lose after we score 2 goals then it is the defence that is to blame.

Partly yeah. If the strikers score as little as they are that's not helping the cause is it?

I couldn't care less who scores as long as we win. We have won a load of games recently. We should have won this game.

but jermain defoe, our striker, is the actual reason we lost to liverpool .. by fudging over the defenders with a monumental brain fart and contributing nothing to the rest of the team... so your argument doesn't hold in this case.

Been giving the result a bit of thought and came to the conclusion its not the worst result in the world.
Yes its three points dropped but we're not going to win all our remaining matches.
I also do not think Liverpool will finish above us. I do not think they are good enough to overhaul that 9 point gap.

So a loss to Liverpool is ultimately as irrelevant to us directly as losing to QPR or Sunderland. However, Liverpool's win undoubtedly starts putting a bit of pressure on Arsenal now. Very realistically, that lot now have a battle to secure top 5, let alone top 4.

It was a decent away performance against a good side at home who had their result of the season. We gifted them the two winning goals. For a one man team, we scored two from a CB. And traditionally, we struggle against mid-table Northern teams. One bad result but overall I dont think the picture is that gloomy at all, just need to try and keep the momentum going again. COYS.

Indeed. Fortunately the Scum and Chavs have similar striking problems which has allowed us to go above them in the table but can only dream how nice it would be to have some effective strikers like the Mancs.

ManU: van Persie (19+12), Rooney (11+9), Hernandez (8+4) = 39 goals + 25 assists
ManC: Dzeko (12+5), Tevez (9+13), Aguero (9+3) = 30 goals + 21 assists
Spurs: Defoe (10+5), Adebayor (2+0) = 10 goals + 7 assists
Chelsea: Torres (7+8 ), Ba (2+0) = 9 goals + 8 assists
Arsenal: Giroud (9+2), Podolski (8+9) = 17 goals + 11 assists
Liverpool: Suarez (22+8 ), Sturridge (4+1) = 26 goals + 9 assists

You can't add up 3 players for some teams and 2 players for other teams FFS?!

You have to add in Bale, Mata, Cazorla etc.

Back