• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool OMT ***

Feel sorry for bale, he assists, scores when he breaks upfield he's largely on his own, then gets a(wrongly) yellow for simulation.

Back to the og, we almost did it first half, Daws against gallas - luckily it went over.

well yeah I do, he's a pro, he shouldn't be swinging at anything, it should all be controlled and considered

Seriously...you are making a thing of this? The ball is flying into the net, he's on the line and Bale is stood right in front of him. There is literally nothing else he could have done. If he'd skewed it then the ball might've sliced off to the left and he'd luckily clear it, but that's it.

Last 10 mins - have we ever kept a clean sheet during that time this season?

Manure actually haha

I cant believe we have to resort to that level of defending etc AT HOME

We are at WHL not some away game at Old Trafford

ok so a couple of replays later I was harsh on Lennon, seeing it at real time first of all I thought he had loads of time to sort it out

Why the f***!!! do we get so defensive when we have the lead?? We invite pressure onto us!

Play football and dominate like we do when we attack!

Happy but tinkled off atm

Back