• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool OMT***

The rules back then didn’t state it was a handball
That’s the myth that pool fans push
The rules stated if it came off another body part first it can be handball
They completely ignored that and use the argument his arm was out

As I remember it the rules changed on 1st of June, but as the cl had started it could not change rules mid tournament, so it should have been officiated under the old rules, but it wasn't.
Same with the ref warning lloris to stay on his line, that was wrong.

The rules back then didn’t state it was a handball
That’s the myth that pool fans push
The rules stated if it came off another body part first it can be handball
They completely ignored that and use the argument his arm was out
Oh didn't know that, thanks for making me even more angrier!! :) Doubly they can do one

FA should fine them for failing to control their players/...egos.
Also deduct 3 pts for bringing the game into disrepute.

Dont like this one bit have a feeling this will mean longer VAR checks and added time for everyone.

FA should fine them for failing to control their players/...egos.
Also deduct 3 pts for bringing the game into disrepute.

Dont like this one bit have a feeling this will mean longer VAR checks and added time for everyone.

Looks like MacAlister will get fined for his social media 12 men comment

What will happen is we will get a whole pile of brick decisions our way and Pool will get even more go their way

What people are missing is this is a plan from them, just like it was from Wenger/SAF/Jose, make so much noise about the slightest decision, every benefit of the doubt goes your way because 1/you know the media storm of brick you will get, 2/In the north, literally these idiots will turn up a ref's houses and threaten their families

You know their theory now
It’s city’s influence because these officials were in the UaE a few days before
Weird that when they do CL it’s not an issue to travel

can’t these clams accept it was a human error
Like the lads who got sent off.. human errors
Like when Dias missed a sitter.. errors

the PGMOL need to learn from it asap but it’s still people making mistakes which is life

To be fair, the coke and call girls the UAE government treated them to were marvellous. And the CCTV footage they kept as leverage is just a trifle.

That's what VAR's hubris has exposed themselves to

You know their theory now
It’s city’s influence because these officials were in the UaE a few days before
Weird that when they do CL it’s not an issue to travel

can’t these clams accept it was a human error
Like the lads who got sent off.. human errors
Like when Dias missed a sitter.. errors

the PGMOL need to learn from it asap but it’s still people making mistakes which is life

They really need to rein this stuff in. Think about it...

Is the official going to deliberately make this decision knowing he'd be shown up within minutes on international TV, vilified in front of the country for at least a week and then stood down from a few games. Embarrassed in front of the country and every other country the PL is shown in. His whole family watching on as he becomes a punchbag for Liverpool FC fans. At least in the old days, bent refs could reasonably claim they hadn't seen something without the benefit of VAR.

It's nonsense. He made a stupid mistake. We've all done it. It doesn't excuse it and yes Liverpool were screwed because of it but, unfortunately, brick like this has happened in football and sport for as long as it's existed and will happen in the future. It's not fair but the only thing to do now is make sure this particular mistake can't happen again in the future, give the guy his punishment and move on.

There's a person at the end of this who must feel fudging horrendous this morning. Unfortunately for him, he made this mistake with the biggest bunch of victim-complex clams on the planet.

They're gonna want to absolutely destroy us at Anfield. I hope Richarlison and Romero are at their brickhouse best and we beat them with another dodgy decision.

History not on our side - 4 wins there since the Titanic went down but if I find a magic lamp in the next few months and a genie grants me one wish, this will be it. fudge trophies, I just want to tinkle off the Scousers.

The best thing with all this crying is just to laugh at it

Yes the VAR messed up, but there was still an hour to play. Every team has had goals struck off or given against them due to a mistake at some point.

First Red was stonewall. Been several reds less bad than that this season.

Second Red. First yellow was harsh but the player then knew he was on a yellow and made a rash challenge that was clearly a second card.

The only bad decision was the goal. Sure Wolves used to get worse decisions every week — and we’ve had some stinkers way worse.

Would love it if they get a bad decision next week too lol

They're gonna want to absolutely destroy us at Anfield. I hope Richarlison and Romero are at their brickhouse best and we beat them with another dodgy decision.

History not on our side - 4 wins there since the Titanic went down but if I find a magic lamp in the next few months and a genie grants me one wish, this will be it. fudge trophies, I just want to tinkle off the Scousers.

Imagine if we win 3-0 after just having 3 shots on goal and Vicario having to make save after save, including a penalty save from Salah and Romero clearing two off the line?
That's be absolutely HILARIOUS:D

<<Carlsberg>>

Yes the VAR messed up, but there was still an hour to play. Every team has had goals struck off or given against them due to a mistake at some point.

Second Red. First yellow was harsh but the player then knew he was on a yellow and made a rash challenge that was clearly a second card.

The only bad decision was the goal. Sure Wolves used to get worse decisions every week — and we’ve had some stinkers way worse.

Exactly. There is really no fault with us for this. The officials fudged up. Let The Dippers whinge all they like, it's got fudge all to do with us.

Let's just enjoy those three lucky points, sit back and laugh at the salty tears being shed. I can rarely remember such a reaction from a bad decision.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in Levy's office today if they really do request a replay.

upload_2023-10-2_11-28-24.png

Actually think the first yellow for Jota was fair. Everyone says it was harsh but he knew exactly what he was doing running accross Udoggies trailing leg to intentionally bring him down - he stopped us breaking.

The offside goal that wasn’t is pretty bad. But like you say we had ample time and an extra man to make good. And there are all sorts of judgment errors made in close football games. Nothing new there.

I am actually most sympathetic to the first red. A yellow was probably correct. VAR was brought in to deal with big errors - clear and obvious mistakes. I don’t think a yellow was, although if Bissouma leg was injured you would say a red was fair. It was a ‘leg breaker’ type challenge.

Not the only bad decision tbf, they shouldn’t have had a free kick for their goal, Udogie made a good tackle clearly getting the ball but ref gave a free kick and booked him!

could argue that Jota really should have got a yellow before his first yellow.

Lets hope Liverpool play this game, and their supporters treat our bus, with Sporting Integrity™.

FW764pYWAAET15R.jpg

Back