• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool OMT***

This is tinkle poor! We're doing exactly the opposite of what we should do. Have to take the kids to bed now, so will miss the last 10-20 minutes.
Maybe that'll help
Hahaha! I'm taking full credit for this one! I didn't see the last 10 + stoppage time, and I didn't look at any live score or anything. Kept myself in the unknown until MOTD. Was prepared for a heartbreak, but oh my!! GET THE fudge IN!

Liverpool have all the right to complain and be mad, but this was payback all the fuxking luck they've had and for every soft penalty they've had against us! Absolutely delighted! Couldn't have happend to a bigger lot of clams! Revenge!

Seem to remember us getting a perfectly good goal disallowed against these some years ago. We'd been losing 2-0 and got a goal back and then had a perfectly good goal dissalowed late which would have made it 2-2 . Yet most of us can probably barely remember it. Scousers however seem to recall every single decision that's not gone their way when playing us, there's an agenda against them it seems.

If somebody had offered me relegation the following season for winning the CL, I would have taken it. Over 60 years old, I just want to see us win either the League or European Cup in my lifetime...sadly time is running out
None of us know what’s around the corner, but I’m convinced we’re going to win the league within the next 5 years. Yeah I’m optimistic by nature, there’s no other way to live in my opinion.

Literally just got into London, in town for this match and absolutely buzzing. First trip since 2017, first time at the new stadium.

Making a full day of it with a matchday tour and feeling very confident of a win and a massive tinkle up after the match.

Got what I came for. What an incredible day. Those of you who go regularly...you are so lucky. I got emotional walking up to my seat. That same feeling I had when I went to the Lane for the first time in 2000, aged 13; I fell in love all over again.

And then the finish. Don't know how to put my elation into words. Will be tough to come down from this.

Back