• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

Ade has been central to our play, and would be a great addition. Just shows today we have long injury list yet they still couldn't beat us. Our transformation is superb to see, and so long as we stay strong we can build on this in the summer. I would like to think VdV, Lennon and Kaboul will be back next week?

Happy with a point. One point which I've been harping on about for GHod knows how long was shown up this evening: we lack a like for like replacement for Bale or Lennon. Had we had another wide man tonight we could have kept with a formation along the lines of that which we usually play. That said, if we beat Poocastle at home then we'll have taken 4 points from 2 tough games which will be a decent return

They've lost once at home in the league since Dagleish took over. And Dagleish is a prick: Suarez shouldn't have been out in the first place. Behave.

Our manager wasn't even there, we had a bench full of nobodies and we got a point. Adebayor was woeful tonight! Saha won more headers than Adebayor did in half the time.

And Bale, please stop diving. It's embarassing. I don't care if everybody does it.

Parker, what a game, what a 2nd half!!! I??m just speechless why the hell this game ended with 11 Liverpool players on the field. Those were not tackles on Parker and Bale, those were assaults!! what a dirty cheating team Liverpool!

Dalglish actually shouted at Bale to tell him to get up!

Back