• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

No Carragher...there's our goal threat gone.

Sorry, to be the pessimist....again. But I will still take the draw now if you offered it me

at work, with a really strong connection. Any have an english talking river, pref on the upper quality side... pm

hope Walker pushes forward, our only pace and threat down the right tonight

scaled.php

I am so pessimistic - not sure why. Just too many injuries I guess. Id have played 442 and tried to just fudge em up. Id have played saha instead of Krunchie - simply because of pace. We will want to counter and Krunchie is just a bit slow

Slightly worried too. Do hope Kranjcar steps up today, he can be brilliant and then completely flaky the next minute. The injury problem is pretty bad right now, sure many are close but worse than expected. Livermore and Kranjcar is not the best imo, and compounded by a very weak bench.

Yes, if we need someone to change the game from the bench we're b#ggered

From Tom in Saudi Sportswashing Machine: "Anyone wondering why Tottenham cannot be considered genuine title challengers need only look at their bench tonight. Exposed."

Nothing to do with about 8 quality injuries, of course not...!!!

From Tom in Saudi Sportswashing Machine: "Anyone wondering why Tottenham cannot be considered genuine title challengers need only look at their bench tonight. Exposed."

Completely ignoring our lengthy injury list then. Twunt

With Nelsen, Rose and Saha we have options on the bench to shift things around, but all we really need is THE BONG

Trivia question---is the cumalative total of the numbers of our squad tonight the highest ever?Lancaster is in the 50's!

I'm hoping Liverpool look at our team, start thinking about who isnt playing from our squad and go out there over-confident causing them to underestimate us

Back