• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

Man Utd did us a massive favour.

Arsenal were always going to bum Blackburn.

I will be very hppy with a draw tomorrow.

Actually 3 draws against Utd, Scum and the Scousers and i'll be fudging delighted!!

If we do end up getting 3 pts from those 3 games, 3 draws rather than 1 win and 2 defeats would be the better option. Avoiding defeat v Liverpool and Arsenal goes a hell of a long way to helping us finishing above them both, with a little breathing space.
As much as we would all love to end the United bogey this time around, a draw, albeit a touch disappointing such is the distance we have come, would not be the end of the world

POTL says: (Will paste in white writing so chichester doesn't see it and throws a wobbler)

Lads travelling up tomorrow and will fly back after the game.

Ledley is fit. Nelson will also travel with the squad.
No Lennon, just come to soon-back next week. Defoe also struggling- decision in the morning but unlikely to travel.
Sandro is back. Saha also fit and available for selection.
Harry took training today and will fly up tomorrow afternoon after court.
Rafa also ok.

POTL

---------Friedel
Walker Kaboul King Ekotto
---Sandro Parker Modric
------VDV Ade Bale

Or

---------Friedel
Walker Kaboul King Ekotto
Niko Parker Modric Bale
------VDV Ade

lets go spurs and greetings to all the hardcore spurs fans,, I have been reading glory-glory for about 11 years and i am just joining in,, Anyway, up the Lillywhites..

we were around 2.9 on betfair to beat both chelsea and believe it or not liverpool.

that was when people had been conned into believing liverpool were a half decent side by a few early season wins against rubbish like arsenal

Friedel < Reina

Walker >> Johnson
Kaboul > Skrtel
King >>> Agger
BAE > Enrique

Lennon >> Kuyt
Modric >>> Adam
Parker = Lucas
Bale >>> Downing

VDV > Gerrard
Adebayor >> Suarez

Harry >>> KK(K)

my brother is a fanatic, annoying, deluded, self-serving, GHod-given-right-to-succeed liverpool fan.. so i really, really, really, really hope we fudge the pricks up good and proper..

I had the usual crap from my LFC supporting mate on twitter lastnight, you know the stuff Bale is overated has done nothing this season and will be in Johnson's pocket tonight

I love the fact that he actually thinks the above, its brilliant...

This will be a start of a crucial 4 matches for us which could make or break our title chance. We have a poor record in Liverpool. But we did beat them there last season. So, we need to use that experience to get something out of this match.

Can see this match being won or lost in midfield. Both midfield look strong. Hope we will win the midfield battle. I think Parker and Bale will be our key players. We have to rely on Parker to stop their attack and Bale to lead out attack. It will be great of Bale can continue his goal scoring run. Modric scored a great goal against Liverpool earlier in the season. Hope his confidence will be boosted by that.

VDV has been badly out of form for a few months now. But he is fond of scoring in big matches. Hope he does so again. Just can't see Adebayor, if fit, getting many chances. Hope we don't have to call upon 34 year old Saha. Would prefer Bale to play as a striker instead.

Our defence have been shakey in recent matches. We almost let Wigan come back into the match last week. Hope they will avoid any silly mistakes. We can't afford too many errors with our poor record and their excellent form there. Hope King is fit to play. It was disappointing the way he gave away the injury time penalty to ManCity. Hope he has learned a thing or two from that.

With ManCity winning, we have no choice but to win as well to stay in the title chase. But it is going to be really tough against Liverpool. A draw will be a good result there in any other day. But don't think we can afford to drop any points now. Hope we get that all important 3 points.

Friedel < Reina

Walker >> Johnson
Kaboul > Skrtel
King >>> Agger
BAE > Enrique

Lennon >> Kuyt
Modric >>> Adam
Parker = Lucas
Bale >>> Downing

VDV > Gerrard
Adebayor >> Suarez

Harry >>> KK(K)

Not sure how you can say Redknapp is a better manager than Dalglish. His track record speak for himself. Dalglish has won 4 league titles and 2 FA Cups with 2 different clubs while Redknapp has only 1 FA Cup to show for his managerial career. The fact he returned to manage Liverpool after a gap of more than 20 years deserves some credit. Thought he would struggle badly but he has done really well so far.

Absolutely bricking it at the moment. A win here would be SO, SO important. Just as a loss would be completely deflating.

Losing this would be f#cking annoying, But this is the luxury we have allowed ourselves by opening such a gap. A win will be immense, in terms of points between 3rd and 4th of course, but we are in a fantastic position.

Losing this would be f#cking annoying, But this is the luxury we have allowed ourselves by opening such a gap. A win will be immense, in terms of points between 3rd and 4th of course, but we are in a fantastic position.

But that's only a luxury if we are considering those teams chasing us. If we look at the teams we are chasing, which is what we should be doing, a loss will be a significantly bad result.

POTL says: (Will paste in white writing so chichester doesn't see it and throws a wobbler)

Lads travelling up tomorrow and will fly back after the game.

Ledley is fit. Nelson will also travel with the squad.
No Lennon, just come to soon-back next week. Defoe also struggling- decision in the morning but unlikely to travel.
Sandro is back. Saha also fit and available for selection.
Harry took training today and will fly up tomorrow afternoon after court.
Rafa also ok.

POTL

What a piece of turd - can't even spell Nelsen's name right.

ITK my left nut.

Why do you guys insist on giving this bacteria airtime? Let him suffocate

Back